Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

Oh well, I though that it wasn't worth the post here, but I see that I was wrong :S

EDIT: Oh well, I'll take the oportunity to post this instead

Edited by Vec

I've just watched this and thought it was really good.

Seriously, it's really well made.

Saw that baby a long time ago. Very, VERY well made.

This guy's videos are BRILLIANT! He does Animation History documentaries for Walt Disney (the one shown here), Dreamworks Animation and Hanna Barbera. He's also currently working on a series called The Epic Mickey Files and a Don Bluth Animation Lookback is planned too.

• Thumbs Up 3

For those who don't know, the EDL or the English Defence League, are a right wing group of nut jobs who are made up of idiots.

Well recently they had a march and some members of the press interviewed some of the 'people' there, well one chap gets interviewed and his responce is just legendary, it's such a classic illustration of the level of intelligence that makes up the EDL and the type of people that join the group.

Basically the man is angry about the "Muslamic Law" and accuses Muslims of having ray guns.

On it's own, it's funny.

But add a backing track to it.

It's hilarious.

Welp, this is the best thing I've seen all year.

The kid was 4 when this was recorded.

Only YOU can prevent underage driving! Also, who the hell is Keke Palmer?

I hate Bungie for doing this. What spoilsports! D: But seriously, this is a funny vid because it's just so ironic how we all want to know what his face looks like and...well..

A video a friend of mine shot. (I was asked to help, only to end up flying onto my back. I'm the idiot who tries to catch a flying fireball...)

I still have a hard time believing that this was a trailer that people were paid to make. But at the same time, it's just so amazing in it's awful I can't help but like it.

LOL, I hate the X-Factor with a massive passion but this is funny, its like watching Suicide on TV.... :o

Edited by BW199148

I just remembered, I was looking for videos making fun of the Rapture thing, and I found this, and...

Uh.