Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

This post will probably sound like an advertisement. But I just want to share it.

I don't know if the ad or the company are around in other countries, but here in the UK, a company has starting airing ads with a cute orange blob like thing, dancing to music. And it always makes me laugh, every damn time!! XD

1st one:

2nd one:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqptP0aEUlQ&feature=related

I accidentally learned that the orange blob thing is an actual product you can buy, called MyKeepon, and just like the one in the ad, it moves to music and touch. Here's a picture of the real one. (It takes 8 AA batteries. *faint*)

31XFE2esB2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not as cute as the orange guy with the big eyes and cowlick, but I still purchased one at amazon. And I'm all excited about retrieving it! XP

• Thumbs Up 1

I am in love with this video.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is outstanding, truly amazing, and I agree 100% with the man. There are so many idiots around today...

I don't know if these have already been posted, but do you expect me to go through 44 pages worth of discussion?

And my favourite...Gordon Freeman!

[media=]

Any other half life fans out there?

Edit: I forgot...How could I leave this out???

Edited by AmethystIsFIT

With the Caution headline, please don't watch the video if you get sick easily from heights. I watched it myself and I was getting a little anxious from watching the two kids walk across TINY railings a billion feet above ground with no gear. You could easily slip, fall, and die.

Anyways, it is still an awesome video. I can never imagine doing something so brave and reckless like these two kids have done. You get some amazing sights watching from above.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 8

This is indeed reckless. Extremely reckless. Downright stupid even. I would be more willing to forgive them if they had at least a rope, to show that they were making an effort to minimize the risks. Ah well; at least they'll have some memories.

• Thumbs Up 2

man watching that video made me fear for my life XD I'll like to say I'm not afraid of heights but man I would never go somewhere that high up without the proper "gear." Kudos to them though, amazing footage

• Thumbs Up 1

Part of me wishes I had the balls to do that. The other part of me is profusely thankful I don't.

• Thumbs Up 4

I could do it all the way up to the point where there's nothing to grab onto. At that point, I tend to get really shaky and lose my balance, D;. Pretty cool though. Heights always fascinated me, but I couldn't just be stupid about it. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, XD.

• Thumbs Up 1

God this video was scaring the shit out of me. Not a fan of heights. But still, the was the most awesome thing I've seen in a while.

• Thumbs Up 2

I am afraid of heights. When they were holding on with one hand I was like 'idiots'. Really good to watch though.

Could you do something like that if it meant saving your life, or a friend/family member?

Like someone suggested, the Skywalk thing could probably just go in here~

McMergedpants

[media=]

Even if you know nothing about the series, this is a hilarious parody.

There's 2 more episodes as well.

Edited by Inferno

One of the funniest things I have seen(well heard) for a while on youtube introducing ... er ... the immature UK TOM and SARA and what the hell are those weird noises TOM are making?

blink.png

[media=]

Slightly glad I don't remember hearing him much...

[media=]

-Grab the video

-Add Sky Sanctuary music

-???

-PROFIT!

Well...I don't tend to fear heights...But I never was THAT high...it was awesome...although I had a strange feeling in my stomach while watching X6