Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

...OK. Obviously, tons of replies, so my apologies if anything I post has been covered.

I'm not a Family Guy fan, but I laughed so hard I cried:

• Thumbs Up 1

"AHH IT'S BIG GREEN" :'D

"LET THAT CHILD ALONE!!!11?"

Edited by Username Already Taken

I am rooting for Oho State from now on. This halftime show was GLORIOUS.

ESPECIALLY the Epona portion and the flagpole portion.

And the band renditions of the Mario theme, SMW theme, and the Pokemon Battle theme was just all kinds of awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is some of the best Engrish I have ever seen. Note: this video is best when read out loud.

Now seems as good a time as any for me to wonder aloud: why do people who clearly don't know English very well bother releasing videos in English? You could make the argument that English is the most dominant language on Youtubeand the creators want the as many views as possible, sure, but it's not like no other languages exist on there whatsoever. Besides, if your video is really good, someone will probably upload a translated version anyways, whether you ask them to or not.

Edited by Original Character Blonic