Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

This is what living in the UK is REALLY like.

This is what living in the UK is REALLY like.

Edited by Ride The Walrus
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is the best Youtube video ever MADE:

According to some viewers, this video is capable to cure various kinds of diseases.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am rooting for Oho State from now on. This halftime show was GLORIOUS.

ESPECIALLY the Epona portion and the flagpole portion.

And the band renditions of the Mario theme, SMW theme, and the Pokemon Battle theme was just all kinds of awesome.

They don't show it on the video, but the guy who fucked up the "Dotting the I" part of Script Ohio for that halftime show?

Yuuuuuuuuuup. That was our kicker.

Edited by Blackthorne

This is the best Youtube video ever MADE:

According to some viewers, this video is capable to cure various kinds of diseases.

Da fuck did I just watch? huh.png

I don't know why, but Sonic YouTube Poop fascinates me, it's so avant-garde and makes me laugh in a way nothing else can...

If you have never watched YTP, here is one:

I just wanted to know if there's others here who watch this kind of garbage and that I am not alone; and if you have made any, feel free to share. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Edit: Gosh, although this can be borderline discussed, I realize this belongs more in the Sonic Showcase section... Feel free to move it.

Edited by tenchibr
  • Thumbs Up 1

A YTP involving Sonic is what ultimately got me here (it was "Sonic Sez with Electronic Sounds" or something). Before watching it, I vaguely knew what Sonic was; a blue hedgehog that can run fast. Then I watched it, and it emotionally affected me in some convoluted, nonsensical, unexpected and specific way. Probably a combination of it being 3AM, the vocoder making it sound sad, the realization of something or other, seeing Sonic in an unexpected light, my unstable mental/emotional state at the time (this was at the time where I was having trouble in school due to arguing with my mind and essentially getting stuck in "infinite loops" with myself) etc. etc.

I will never watch that video ever again.

After that, the following happened:

- Watched AoStH

- Liked AoStH

- *time passes*

- Found games

- *time passes*

- Played game

- Joined SSMB

Weird, huh?

Edited by Frogging101

It's rare to find one that actually makes me laugh. Many of them are, well...poop.

That's the thing; this kind of humor is so childish and outlandish that not everyone can appreciate it.

You know how The Beatles are regarded as one of the greatest bands ever? To think John Lennon would rather put up with this crap:

Note the clapping at the end and the lack of booing, so yeah... There's always something for everyone.

Edited by tenchibr

Youtube Poops are a dead trend. Though I'd be lying if I said the Zelda CD-i ones don't make me laugh.

I've said it before, but random shit doesn't really cut it for me in terms of humor.

Youtube Poops are a dead trend.

I had to make sure, so I went to YouTube and searched "YouTube Poop" and tried to find a popular result that was recent, and this came up:

This was made on the 26th, and so, in only 5 days, it already has over 50 thousand views.

A dead trend? Maybe the Sonic ones, but not in the general sense. That's a little off-topic, but I just wanted to express that the poop will still stink around for a little longer.

Youtube Poops are a dead trend. Though I'd be lying if I said the Zelda CD-i ones don't make me laugh.

I've said it before, but random shit doesn't really cut it for me in terms of humor.

Random shit makes me laugh if it's done right, but much of the YTP stuff is just ear rape or unfunny memes or looping.

• Thumbs Up 3

You know, wouldn't it make more sense to just have a YTP general thread?

I just wanted to focus on the Sonic ones because it's the mainly ones that I watch, but in retrospect, that would have opened up more room for discussion for something so cliche.

So if a mod is willing to move this to Chit-Chat and rename it "YTP General Thread", I'm down.

Edited by tenchibr

Random shit makes me laugh if it's done right, but much of the YTP stuff is just ear rape or unfunny memes or looping.

*looks at avatar* agreed.

*looks at avatar* agreed.

Hmm... Your avatar or mine? I don't see how my avatar is related to that...