AdventChild

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

I LOST IT

I LOST IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING

save me!

SIR YOU HAVE FOUND GOLD.

I'm leaving some Sonic Boom here.

I am not sure if this is anyone who is on this message board, but whoever it was had some interesting points. I like some of the terminology he used and I haven't seen many timeline type videos for Sonic. This one caught my attention. I am very interested in the "official" Sonic timeline, and I know it is still very unknown.

Is there anywhere on this board that tackles the good ol' Sonic timeline theories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC16orUje4M

A magnificent Mark Hamill Joker impersonation reading a monologue from the greatest Batman/Joker story ever told+ a sample of one of Danny Elfman's beautiful Batman Returns tracks lends itself to create a fantastic fan recreation. This really gets me hyped for the potential real deal animated Killing Joke adaptation, I seriously hope it will come to fruition some day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=kHXRyTwsTQc

Really though, a Wilhelm scream during the Titanic scene would've been the perfect comic relief. James Cameron, I am disappoint.

Also, a Smash Bros. where all the characters do a Wilhelm scream when they're KO'd. Make it happen, Nintendo.