AdventChild

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

Those who know me around here know very well that I have absolutely zero tolerance for child abuse, especially public shaming. I have zero tolerance for the people who shame their kids, and I have zero tolerance for the suck-ups who believe it's appropriate for them to shame them.

Although this went viral last month, I only recently saw this:

And I have just one thing to say.

THANK YOU!

This video is a live action reenactment of the infamous opening of the game Zero Wing, the one that spawned the "All your base" meme: :D

I lost the count of how many times I have watched it :P 

"Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap is among my favorite songs of all time. It just makes me happy whenever I listen to it.

I just find it so hauntingly beautiful; and it helps me write to play it in the background like a soundtrack.

Gosh, I just love the hell out of this song: 

I found these two clips on YT, and they're really helped me finish up some stuff lately.

These two other clips make me so very happy; and I want to spread that good cheer any way I can. ^_^