Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

Those who know me around here know very well that I have absolutely zero tolerance for child abuse, especially public shaming. I have zero tolerance for the people who shame their kids, and I have zero tolerance for the suck-ups who believe it's appropriate for them to shame them.

Although this went viral last month, I only recently saw this:

And I have just one thing to say.

THANK YOU!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This video is a live action reenactment of the infamous opening of the game Zero Wing, the one that spawned the "All your base" meme: :D

I lost the count of how many times I have watched it :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap is among my favorite songs of all time. It just makes me happy whenever I listen to it.

I just find it so hauntingly beautiful; and it helps me write to play it in the background like a soundtrack.

Gosh, I just love the hell out of this song: 

I found these two clips on YT, and they're really helped me finish up some stuff lately.

These two other clips make me so very happy; and I want to spread that good cheer any way I can. ^_^

Yanno...I think I'm going to ask that people should put in at least a little text and not just post a video or a link to one. Like...it would be really great if you could give at least a small idea of why you liked the video or what it's about. Because otherwise, this thread is kind of spammy.

Everytime these guys get together to play any game mode in Gmod silly stuff happens (And a lot of walk cycle/model modding)

• 1 month later...