Awoo.

The action figure shenanigans thread

Lady Soniko

Can't be bothered backtracking (despite it being faster for my answer) but can it be any figures in this? Tempting for some Sonic meets Predator moments :D

I also have a collection of Lord of the Rings figures as well as a tonne of Star Wars figures :D ahahaha, If only I still had my custom Predator Bionicle, then I could do an image of Robotnik creating a Metal Predator to face of Predator :P Oh the possibilities are endless

Can't be bothered backtracking (despite it being faster for my answer) but can it be any figures in this? Tempting for some Sonic meets Predator moments biggrin.png

I also have a collection of Lord of the Rings figures as well as a tonne of Star Wars figures biggrin.png ahahaha, If only I still had my custom Predator Bionicle, then I could do an image of Robotnik creating a Metal Predator to face of Predator tongue.png Oh the possibilities are endless

yes! any figure goes, can be action figures, static PVC or even plush, it doesn't even have to be funny either, can just be some nice photos of your best figures to show off, but funny ones tend to make people more comfortable :)

The Eggman is actually an Easter egg that I drew on. Anyway, Sonic and Tails are cheering for Knuckles in the background. Might upload more soon.

post-4165-0-77187400-1338301627_thumb.jp

Knuckles looks so relaxed there, he crushes baddies in that thing all the time... also sonic looks like he may be having second thoughts on the death of his nemesis... especially by knuckles not himself XD

Oh God I so wanna do a TSS update based on this topic...

Going through my photobucket, was able to find these. Putting them in the spoiler since they're not strictly action figures.

217.jpg

Merch Kitty really likes this issue.

ETsonic.jpg

Actually... never noticed this before... but looking at the shirt... good grief Sonic looks so depressed =p

Sonicpants.jpg

Your body is ready.

• Thumbs Up 6

This one was actually taken at Summer of Sonic last year in the canteen area of the venue where they were selling Chili Dogs...

sonic_chili_dog_rave_by_poridet-d3kquqg.jpg

...naturally Sonic was on it :P

• Thumbs Up 7

This one was actually taken at Summer of Sonic last year in the canteen area of the venue where they were selling Chili Dogs...

sonic_chili_dog_rave_by_poridet-d3kquqg.jpg

...naturally Sonic was on it :)

This thread has me tempted to break my habit of keeping my figures in package... oh dear, very tempted.

But in a meantime, here's one of my older photos.

DSCN0292.jpg

Another couple of old ones;

ec0ed659.jpg

57acc213.jpg

For the record, I adore Jet, but this was too funny not to do. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2

decided to do some myself

DSC_0209.jpg

"I know i like them big, but this is ridiculous!"

DSC_0212.jpg

"Some Han Solo shit right there..."

DSC_0214.jpg?t=1338385764

"Rock Oooout!"

"You've been a fucking awesome audience tonight!"

better add this too...

oh.jpg

"Oh dear..."

Edited by Peacock
  • Thumbs Up 4

Sorry, double post, I forgot the rest
PICT0029.jpg
(thanks to my brother for making an Eggmobile)
PICT0039.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT00092.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

Edited by A Person
  • Thumbs Up 9

Got my Nendoroid today, so here are a few shots. Nothing too crazy, but I've got a few ideas for later pics:

HNI_0014-2.jpg

HNI_0016-3.jpg

HNI_0017-2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Alright, time for some more creative ones!

HNI_0019-1.jpg

The Evolution of Sonic

HNI_0021-1.jpg

"MINE!"

HNI_0024-1.jpg

"AGH! Crud! Those were the last rings in the Zone and I'm down to my last life! I need to find..."

HNI_0025-1.jpg

"Bingo! One extra life, coming up!"

HNI_0022-2.jpg

"Time to add another true blue to my total!"

HNI_0023-1.jpg

*POOF!*

"Doh! This isn't what I had in mind."

The following images are some of my favorites. If you know me well, you'll know why. wink.png

HNI_0028.jpg

"OH MY FROG! IT'S SONIC THE FROGGIN' HEDGEHOG! OHMYFROGOHMYFROGOHMYFROGOHMYFROG..."

HNI_0029-1.jpg

"Problem, sir?"

"Private T! It's Sonic the Hedgehog and he's here in the flesh!"

"SERIOUSLY?! But sir, he's just a video game character. How could be here?"

"Tamama, we've seen weirder things during our stay on this mud ball. Don't ruin this for me! Don't you realize that we could use this to our advantage?!"

"How, sir?"

"Haven't you played any of his games? This guy is froggin' unstoppable. He's beaten gods, bio monsters, genies, and worst of all, the gaming press! If we drafted him into our platoon, this greasy little Gundam factory would be ours in no time!"

"Wow! Brilliant plan, my oh so crafty and sweet smelling Sergeant!"

"Thank you. Now, let's not waste any more time!"

HNI_0030.jpg

"Hello there, Mr. Hedgehog! Or can I call you Sonic? Or maybe "the?" I represent the Keronian A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon stationed here on Pekopon and I've come to draft you into our fine service! What do you say?"

"..."

"Hm? Of course, there are multiple fringe benefits including full room and board in the Hinata household, all the sweets you can eat, multiple neat explodey weapons courtesy of our resident insane guy, and your own continent once everything's said and done! Pretty amazing deal, right? What do you say now?"

"..."

"Still not satisfied?! Not even promising you a frogging CONTINENT will move you? Rrgh. How about I ALSO throw in a year's supply of..."

HNI_0032.jpg

*BOOM!*

"WHHHHHAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!"

*Lands on ground*

*Twitch* "So I'll...take that as a "no?" Ugghghghgh..."

"Sarge! What happened?!"

"Ku Ku Ku Ku Ku!"

"Kululu? What are you doing here?"

"Ku Ku Ku! It looks like the Sarge found the remains of Project Button Masher."

"Project Button Masher?"

"Yes, don't you remember? That little plan to make video games lethal to Pekoponians that Mr. Peace and Ninja Love shot down a few months ago? That hologram was the first prototype that I made for it using old Sega Genesis code. It's a pity. Judging by our brilliant leader's example, it probably would've worked."

"Oh! Well, that explains everything. At least we won't have to worry about it running around the house and splodin' anybody else, right Sarge?"

"Ruughggdghsgharhruhruehurheu..."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"I always back up everything I create, so there should be another Sega infringing hologram running around somewhere."

HNI_0033.jpg

"Ah! Right on cue! Now let's get you back to the...wait. On second thought, let's do something A LOT more fun. Clicky-poo!"

*BOOM!*

HNI_0034-2.jpg

"Ah, the pain is so warm and inviting..."

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 5

SNIVY used LEAF STORM!

itssupereffective-1.png

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

espiowhathaveyoudonetoyourself.png

Sonic: "E..Espio!? What have you done to yourself!?"

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 3

Verte your photos are a bit stretched? can't you do something to blow them out? its ruining your lovely creativity!

Verte your photos are a bit stretched? can't you do something to blow them out? its ruining your lovely creativity!

If you wish smile.png I don't know what kind of dimensions I should give 'em though to make them look good. The original resolution is 2352 x 1568.

EDIT: Nevermind, I reposted them with better dimensions.

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 1

HNI_0019-1.jpg

The Evolution of Sonic

HNI_0021-1.jpg

How come you have a 4" Classic Sonic that's a darker blue like Modern Sonic? Is that a lucky error, or some special edition/ variant?