Awoo.

Men in Black III

Winston

I think Will Smith looks as young as he did 10 to 15 years ago.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, he didn't seem too different. Which is odd because the film is canonically set 14 years after the last two anyway!

Like others, I liked the movie but it wasn't spectacular. Better than 2, not quite as good as one, some real surprising scenes, both for laughs and a touching moment or two. It unfortunately had some scenes that were a bit cringe worthy and it took me a while to get into the movie.

I also could have REALLY have done without the 'ending' after the plot had finished. That was really cringe-worthy for me. Damn tip.

Edited by Agent York

Shocking when a hollywood celebrity actually looks his age, isn't it, Lounge?

He doesn't look 65. He honestly looked horrible. I'm sorry. I don't want him to look that old. My dad is 67 and he doesn't look like that. That's why maybe he's not eating healthy and isn't excersizing.

That's why maybe he's not eating healthy and isn't excersizing.

Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

If you really take care of your body, it'll make a huge difference in your appearance. You can look better than you looked 10 yrs ago if you do that today consistently (that is if you didn't take care of yourself 10 yrs ago)

Maybe he looks different in 3d. I saw it in 2d.

He doesn't look 65. He honestly looked horrible. I'm sorry. I don't want him to look that old. My dad is 67 and he doesn't look like that. That's why maybe he's not eating healthy and isn't excersizing.

I'm very happy your father looks great, but seriously. Tommy Lee Jones looks like a healthy, fit, 65 year old.

Will Smith, on the other hand, has clearly secured the Holy Grail and attained immortality. He'll surely be his gorgeous wise-cracking young self when I'm pushing 65.

Edited by Grumpy Old Guy
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this today. I can echo a lot of the things Carbo said, though I will add that it was surprisingly more... I don't want to say "adult," because that is such a meaningless qualifier now a days, but it certainly did seem that way (a lot more... violent? I dunno). It did fall into the same traps as the second movie, but on the other hand it also managed to do the things the second movie did better than the second movie.

It did fall into the same traps as the second movie, but on the other hand it also managed to do the things the second movie did better than the second movie.

....What? It fell into the traps of the second, but managed to do things that the second movie did better than the second?

It had many of the same problems, but it didn't hurt things as badly because the problems weren't as severe.

Tommy Lee Jones looks great for his age! huh.png

I saw the movie in 4K resolution, which was wonderfully detailed and beautiful. Maybe seeing it in 3d since 3d reduces the resolution of the image, his appearance wasn't noticeable.

When I saw the trailers online he looked exactly the same as in MiB 2. Then seeing the film in 4K he just looked completely different to me.

I saw the movie in 4K resolution, which was wonderfully detailed and beautiful. Maybe seeing it in 3d since 3d reduces the resolution of the image, his appearance wasn't noticeable.

When I saw the trailers online he looked exactly the same as in MiB 2. Then seeing the film in 4K he just looked completely different to me.

Why do you assume we all saw it in 3D.

I didn't see it in 3D. He looks okay to me, seriously he looks good for 65. MIB 2 came out ten years ago he was in his mid 50's then. Looked good then, looks good now.smile.png

Edited by BW199148

He doesn't look 65. He honestly looked horrible. I'm sorry. I don't want him to look that old. My dad is 67 and he doesn't look like that.

• 3 weeks later...

So a little late to the party but saw MIB 3 yesterday and I really liked it. For some reason it felt like a mix between the first movie and an episode of the animated series. Not to spoil anything but that ending almost made me shed manly tears.