Awoo.

Your E3 Wishes

Patticus

I'd like to see what's up with Shootmania. Because that game looks awesome.

Mario and Luigi RPG 4.

That is all.

That would be great, but what with Paper Mario coming to 3DS, not likely.

Mario and Luigi RPG 4.

That is all.

That would be great, but what with Paper Mario coming to 3DS, not likely.

I agree... with both of these. I only really get to play handheld games, so Paper Mario means nothing to me and Mario & Luigi a lot. So of course Mario & Luigi has vanished into the ether, hopefully not but quite possibly forever, and Paper Mario pops up to take its place. Just great.

I want Castlevania: Mirror Of Fate for the 3DS to actually be good and to be like the Metroidvania Castlevanias I mostly missed out on. Similarly, I want another 2d Metroid, since I also missed out on all those and have only played Fusion as a 3DS Ambassador game.

On the "please be good" note, New Super Mario Bros. 2 - please don't be as samey as the initial four screenshots indicate. We do have to recall that so far we're judging it on incredibly little information.

Golden Sun 4. This time with the possibility of backtracking.

A new Wario platformer in the vein of Land 2 and 3.

A 3DS Sonic which actually improves on Rush Adventure rather than continuing the downward spiral of Colours DS and Generations 3DS.

I wanna buy a bunch of Wii-Us on the launch date so I'm excited to know more about it.

And then GTA5 will probably get a new trailer at least. Not at the top of my list but a lot of people want this.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: Lightning Raiden Action or whatever it's called now. I wanna see that.

And hey whatever new Sonic stuff. I know we got All-Stars but maybe a Nintendo exclusive title?

Edit: Oh yeah Bioshock Infinite looks amazing. It's about a sky city this time. What's next a land city?

Edited by American Ristar

First and foremost I want something Star Fox related from Nintendo that doesn't reek of idiocy like that Metroid crossover. I just want a true return to form for the Star Fox franchise. Add on-foot gameplay if you must but make it feel like Star Fox. Assault wasn't too bad, but there needs to be some improvement there. Otherwise they shouldn't bother with it.

Alternatively, a new fucking F-Zero game. Seriously, why do my two favorite Nintendo franchises always get shafted? There are a lot of reasons why I've grown general cynical towards Nintendo as a whole these past few years, but this is easily the main one. Nintendo diehards always make the point that Nintendo gives the fans what they want but I never seem to get what I want from them. I'm losing patience.

Despite what anyone else says, I am really interested in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and I really want to see more of it. Preferably Ratchet and some other PlayStation era greats. Mainly Ratchet tho'. I love that furry bastard.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is an odd one. I've been a diehard fan of the series since the very beginning and I'm obviously excited for its return after so many years of waiting, but Sanzaru Games hasn't shown much of anything substantial since the game's announcement last year.

I'm hoping they get a good amount of exposure this year and prove to me that this game isn't the Tools of Destruction equivalent to the Sly Cooper series.

Outside of that? More from Rayman Legends and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. I can't really think of much else I really wish to see that would honestly be realistic.

Edited by Chooch

Conker Sequel

I've been wishing for it every E3 since 2005

Rare's in a state of limbo at the moment. Most of their 'key' staff members from their old projects have since departed (including Christopher Seavor, the main project designer and voice of Conker) and Microsoft has been pushing the studio to produce more Kinect specific games.

Unless Conker's been outsourced and Seavor was brought back on board somehow, it's not really a possibility. Without the latter, it'll be an entirely different game anyway that I wouldn't want to see personally.

I'm really hoping that Retro Studios is doing something with the F-Zero series. It's been years since GX/AX while most of Nintendo's other 'core' franchises have had some sort of love since.

Dear e3 Santa,

I don't ask for much in this life nor do I feel entitled to anything. But gosh darnit, we need a Mirror's Edge 2.

I am pretty sure that these were critically acclaimed.

@EternalAwesomeness, as the one guy who has been eager for a Mirror's Edge 2 on the board, I'd say Mirror's Edge has become a sleeper hit since its debut. There has been a cult manifesting since the game's selling point is the replayability and the mastering of speedruns. It coincides with the urban phenomenon that is Parkour and it captures the essense of the discipline better than any game has before. Everything Faith does in that game is possible and practical. However, the player has to master her advanced techniques as if they are just beginning which is what Parkour is all about: efficaciousness.

No Mirror's Edge 2? Man, EA can eat a dick!

Oh.

Ooooooh.

Mirror's Edge 2

You could write songs about my anticipation of this game. I shit you not, I yearn for news of the development of this game. Every fucking week, I type in Mirror's Edge 2 in my Google search bar and then click on the news to find anything remotely similar to the words, "mirror" or "edge," only to get teased with simple comparisons to the game. I want this game to happen. I need for it to happen. Damn.

Yeah, we all know what I am hoping for.

I want to see the following at E3. Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3D, the new Super Mario Wii-U and hopefully more Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale details. Also, Star Fox and Metroid Wii-U wouldn't hurt either.

Mario and Luigi RPG 4.

That is all.

Yes yes yes! I want this so badly...

Sonic Generations DLC confirmation will be amazing as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since when a new Sonic game has been announced in the E3?

Transformed is Sonic's top game this year and that's already announced.

I'm hoping for them to announce a new Sonic game or something Sonic related at E3. Transformed may be Sonic's top game this year but that doesn't mean they don't have nothing planned for next year.

Edited by sonfan1984

Well I have a few things in my wish list. mostly all of them pertain to Nintendo and the 3DS.

Wish #1: Release Date and more info on Luigi's Mansion 2

Reason: I nearly fell of my bed with excitement when I saw Luigi entering that dark mansion room and said in a quivering voice "Hello". This is one game that I have been waiting for with utmost anticipation.

Wish #2 New Super Mario Bros 2: more info

I was really excited when I saw it announced and want to see more that just 4 screen shots, which annoys me that people are judging it only on those four images but I'll leave that discussion out of this thread.

Wish # 3 A Donkey Kong game in vain of Donkey Kong Land Returns

This one is my personal wish and I know its likely not going to happen but that "rumored" Donkey Kong 3DS image found at gamestop got me excited for what adventures DK can have on the 3DS.

Wish # 4 a new main series Sonic game for the 3DS

My hopes are something akin to Sonic & Knuckles but the likely hood of this happening at all is very slim

Wish # 5 Sonic Generations 3DS DLC

Come on Nintendo is given the opportunity so why not take it. Also let Sonic Team develop it.

other than those I'm going to see what Wii U has to offer but I'm not to excited for it.

I want more info about the new Smash Bros. game, possibly a few screenshots of the logo or if we're lucky enough they might even show a trailer. But maybe I'm getting my hopes up too high -__-

Edited by Megabox!

Considering last year all they could tell us was "Smash Bros WiiU/3DS will be a thing", we'll get a CG teaser at best.

But honestly, I want info on Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario. I'm this close to selling my 3DS because I have nothing I want to play on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am amused. You focus on the obvious things, but my point had nothing to do with those. As far as the core gameplay mechanics go, it is meant to be a 2D Mario game in 3D. That's pretty much the point.

No, where the creativity shines is in the levels. The devs threw out the old "one theme for each world" setup, instead doing whatever the fuck they wanted, which resulted in a ton of variety for each level (except the special worlds, but those are obviously meant to be 'hard mode'), introducing new and fun level design and level gimmicks, or playing around with old themes, and even sometimes having entire levels that revolve around original gimmicks - the most memorable levels, IMO, are the musical switch-blocks, and the level with the wooden platforms and the sawblades.

'Change' is sometimes good, but creativity can shine just as much when working with old concepts.

-A new Yoshi game - While I've stated that the industry needs more 3D platformers these days, I still like a great 2D platformer, and Yoshi's Island on Wii U with HD hand-drawn crayon-like graphics would be very fun indeed.

Hmm...Well, I want some word on a Psychonauts 2 announced ;A; Like, officially announced, not just the creator and a publisher talking about it.

I'd also definitely like a new style game in general, something new entirely that I can get into pretty easily that lets me explore all over~ And I mean something that hasn't even been announced yet, btw. I'm looking forward to anything that isn't hell or shooter related.

For Pokemon, I want to see if those rumors about an American made RPG for the WiiU being true (About as true as Sonic being a duck, in my opinion >_>). However, if the rumors are true that this studio would make it an RPG similar to Coliseum and Battle Revolution, then by all means, I'm excited. However, just the fact that it says an American studio would make it makes it sound false.

For Sonic, I hope that we get DLC and some sidegame (Not racing related, btw) that also takes advantage of either the Vita or 3ds's full abilities, like Generations 3ds's special stages. I believe it can be done, in all honesty. However, I'm also curious to see if that whole Sonic Adventure 3DS and third Storybook title that SEGA Mexico spoke of a while back is true or not (If those were dismissed, I missed that). However, if they want to announce a new main game, I'm cool with it, but I'd prefer that, unless there won't be any cool (IMO) side games, they announce it for spring or summer of next year.

I'm also looking forward to hearing anything about Sly 4, as there was a trailer shown a while back, but not much else, if I'm not mistaken.

Do I expect anything for new consoles? Not yet, well, except for Wii-U.

Yeah, Sonic Generations DLC would be the highlight of E3 for me, though I wouldn't put it past SEGA to premiere Sonic Adventure 2 there. Obviously, the former is crazy and but a pipe dream, but eh.

Other than that, some new Pokémon Black-2/White-2 details, WiiU info as well as new titles, and concrete Paper Mario 3DS/Luigi's Mansion 2 showcasing.

Wii U: New LoZ Four Swords with Full online support... no excuse this time around Ninty. New Metroid Prime Hunters or a game like it (with full online multiplayer, additional playable characters with unique powers and etc. voice chat mid-game, etc. etc.) and Apps for the Wii U and it's tablet that rival that of apple and android or are compatible with aforementioned OS's

Sony: Full remote play with any ps3 game via Vita

Microsoft: Could not give a f*** honestly....er.... free online? XD

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dear Nintendo,

Please announce release dates for Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing. And while you're at it, give the latter two actual titles.

Your fan,

Cola

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd love to see Sonic Adventure 2 confirmed for PSN/XBLA/Steam. Never played that game (Psn version pretty please).

I want to see trailer of a new Ratchet and Clank game that will play similar to Crack in Time but have level design of classics.

More footage of Rayman Legends and hopefully Rayman 4.