Awoo.

Your E3 Wishes

Patticus

Info on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, ATLUS?!?!?!

If anything, they'll be giving info in Shin Megami Tensei 4. Though either one would probably be talked about at a Japan focused event like TGS.

Edited by Ekaje

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Hell even a new Rouge Squadron game.

but nope, lol here's Kinect LEGO Star Wars: Unleashed.

I'd like an actual released date on the Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee port.

My big one is for the big Retro Studios game to be a Star Fox overhaul. Probably the one thing pushing me to get a Wii U atm.

Sony? I just want to see all the supposed games they have to reveal, including more info on ones I know.

Would love to see maybe something on another Sonic game, but I'm fine with seeing some new stuff for ASRT.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Hell even a new Rouge Squadron game.

but nope, lol here's Kinect LEGO Star Wars: Unleashed.

Hey, The LEGO Star Wars games are great.

Edited by MarcelloF

Considering last year all they could tell us was "Smash Bros WiiU/3DS will be a thing", we'll get a CG teaser at best.

Oh man I hope they really do release a CG Teaser. The hype would be through the roof

I'm hoping for them to announce a new Sonic game or something Sonic related at E3. Transformed may be Sonic's top game this year but that doesn't mean they don't have nothing planned for next year.

Edited by KrazyBean14

I'd also like a original Sonic platformer game on the go I would love it if SEGA announced a SONIC RUSH 3 with playable Blaze, Tails, Shadow and Knuckles :D

Other from that I'd like a new 3DS Legend of Zelda game to be announced, :)

Also..................................

Sonic Adventure 3 (flees)

Well, I'm hoping Nintendo really shows off the Wii-U, as well as some 1st party games for the system. We need that epic open-world Mario game that was rumored to be in development about a year ago! And how about some Star Fox, but without the dinos and... bafomdad... Yeah, that'd be cool. Oh, and what if that snippet of Zelda gameplay that was designed to showcase the power of the Wii-U was from a true Zelda game in development?

The other company that I really hope steps it up is Capcom. I really wanna see some Resident Evil 6, and I really hope it satisfies. I know the series moved away from the traditional horror and opted for a more action-oriented experience with Resident Evil 5, but this time around, it seems each of the 3 characters' individual campaign has a very different tone and feel, with Chris' being more action oriented like the current games, Leon's being more back-to-basics survival horror, and newcomer Jack Muller's being something brand new. As long as the game is tightly built and Leon's story truly evokes the horror of the classic trilogy, or hell even RE4, the other campaigns can be as action packed or over-the-top as they want.

I also wanna see Gyakuten Saiban 5, dammit! I loved the first 3 games, being captivated by the well-written cases, falling in love with the characters (or rather, caricatures), the satisfaction of piecing together the mysteries, and just the general charm. Game 4 wasn't bad, but wiping away almost the entire old-cast and introducing newer, less memorable characters just failed to make the game feel like a true sequel, plus it didn't really do anything new with the mechanics to move the franchise forward in an interesting way. Hell, Edgeworth's 2 games felt more like true sequels to me. So I hope we hear about this and get a satisfying sequel, as well as confirmed fucking localization. Dammit, we lost Ace Attorney Investigations 2, I don't wanna lose this one.

Finally, there's another blue character who I'd like to hear about. Y'know, he's not too well-known, didn't star in too many games... I think his name is MEGA MAN?! Y'know, that one character that pretty much BUILT Capcom? Yeah, I'd love to see a new, fresh game starring an incarnation of him. And I don't mean like Mega Man 9 or 10.. no, I want Mega Man to star in a game that really moves the franchise forward and takes advantage of today's technology, to show that he can thrive in today's world, rather than treating him as nothing more than a relic of the past.

For Square Enix, I just don't want them to fuck up my Tomb Raider. That is all.

Yeah, I probably got other wishes, but these are the ones that come to mind the fastest. As long as they deliver here, I'm happy.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 3

I also wanna see Gyakuten Saiban 5, dammit! I loved the first 3 games, being captivated by the well-written cases, falling in love with the characters (or rather, caricatures), the satisfaction of piecing together the mysteries, and just the general charm. Game 4 wasn't bad, but wiping away almost the entire old-cast and introducing newer, less memorable characters just failed to make the game feel like a true sequel, plus it didn't really do anything new with the mechanics to move the franchise forward in an interesting way. Hell, Edgeworth's 2 games felt more like true sequels to me. So I hope we hear about this and get a satisfying sequel, as well as confirmed fucking localization. Dammit, we lost Ace Attorney Investigations 2, I don't wanna lose this one.

Edited by Pinkamena

I know that they aren't mutually exclusive, and they would be worked on by different teams, but I'd rather Nintendo focus on an original Zelda than another port with better graphics.

less memorable characters just failed to make the game feel like a true sequel, plus it didn't really do anything new with the mechanics to move the franchise forward in an interesting way.

The worst part wasn't how they didn't move forward, it was how they moved back. Outside of the last case, there were no more investigation scene interrigations throught the magatama, instead giving you touch screen minigames and "Find the nervous habit!". They also eliminated the ability to present profiles.

Edited by Ekaje

I want something good from Rare. Preferably a new Banjo Kazooie, or with an even slimmer chance of actually happening...Something to do with Conker. Whether that is a sequel or re-release, I just miss him!

First things first, I want solid release dates for Paper Mario 3D and Luigi's Mansion 2. Hopefully within this next year, I'm dying, Ninty, dying! Tell me when these things are coming!

Aside from that I'm looking forward to seeing some real Wii U games in action. Hoping we get to see Retro's next game, whatever that may be. And hopefully the Mario game ends up being significantly different from the NSMB Mii demo we saw last year. And Pikmin 3 of course, and whatever surprises they're might be. Now's the perfect time for megatons, Reggie, don't let us down.

On the Sony side of things, I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay from The Last of Us, God of War Ascension, Sly 4, and Battle Royale. Oh, and Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault. I don't expect too many amazing surprises from them, but if they have some, that'll be nice. Though I think most of their big surprises will be Vita stuff, which I really don't care about at all.

For Square Enix to announce that rumored Kingdom Hearts HD collection for Wii U, PS3, and PS Vita.

(Also SA2 [please be on 3ds oh who am I kidding] for PS3, PC, 360, and Vita)

Well let's see: I hope to see somethings for Black Ops II, and give me a reason to actually buy it.

Paper Mario and Luigi's mansion, because the lack of titles is really discouraging me from buying a 3DS, and I'm pretty sure those two new games can at least change my mind.

Mirrors Edge 2!

Do I even have to explain myself?

Except for that I'm really hoping Microsoft goes all in this year. Last year, their conference was a bore fest. I spent more time enjoying Ubisoft's than theirs. I mean damn, you guys are a major company but yet you have the weakest fucking conference. The fuck?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine's but a simple request, I merely wish to hear three words on-stage: "Let's Dance, Boys".

For Square Enix to announce that rumored Kingdom Hearts HD collection for Wii U, PS3, and PS Vita.

Square Enix to give 5 games for a reasonable price? Bwahahahahaaaaahahahahaaaaaahahahahaahahaaa

I spent more time enjoying Ubisoft's than theirs.

You and everyone. Nothing wrong with that, they brought out Mr Caffeine for fuck's sake.

Can't beat Mr Caffeine.

OH, how silly of me. How could I forget this one?

*Ahem* Hey, Capcom. Um, I know you're probably real busy with Resident Evil 6 and whatnot, but......ya know......

post-3323-0-37300900-1338702641_thumb.jp

Do it.

My wishes for E3.

Now that Microsoft has disappointed as usual, Sony made a sound but not very exiting presentation and Ubisoft blew everyone away, I can only make a wish for 1 company. That is of course our old friend Nintendo.

I wish they do something unpredictable.

If they can manage to go through the whole E3 conference without mentioning Smash Bros, Mario or something to that effect, they will have surprised me. All I want is a surprise, so far nobody but Ubisoft have done that.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Realistic: I just want Nintendo to (positively) surprise/impress me and give me reasons to anticipate the Wii U as well as look forward to the future of the 3DS. Don't have a MS console/phone or use my Win7 laptop for gaming much (and even then it's usually Sonic hacks occasionally and online flash games in a blue moon) so I didn't really care much for MS's presentation. As for Sony, only PSASBR was the only thing I was interested in. I heard Ubisoft's E3 was FTW though.

Unrealistic:

- Nintendo's announcement of regaining the rights to several of Rare's IPs, especially the ones that originally were on Nintendo (Banjo-Kazzioe, Conker, etc.)

- A exclusive (enhanced) port or actual remake of the original GoldenEye 007 (no reimaginings please)

- A new Sonic platformer. Just a promising NSMB-esque 2D/2.5D Sonic platformer that wasn't developed by Dimps. Perferrably for consoles (Wii U exclusive?).

Edited by Zinos

From Nintendo, I still assert that excitement is what I want. Hype. Reggie, make me feel like an overexcited child again, please.

Well now that Nintendo's E3 conference has passed I will update.

Well I have a few things in my wish list. mostly all of them pertain to Nintendo and the 3DS.

Wish #1: Release Date and more info on Luigi's Mansion 2

Reason: I nearly fell of my bed with excitement when I saw Luigi entering that dark mansion room and said in a quivering voice "Hello". This is one game that I have been waiting for with utmost anticipation.

Wish #2 New Super Mario Bros 2: more info

I was really excited when I saw it announced and want to see more that just 4 screen shots, which annoys me that people are judging it only on those four images but I'll leave that discussion out of this thread.

Wish # 3 A Donkey Kong game in vain of Donkey Kong Land Returns

This one is my personal wish and I know its likely not going to happen but that "rumored" Donkey Kong 3DS image found at gamestop got me excited for what adventures DK can have on the 3DS.

Wish # 4 a new main series Sonic game for the 3DS

My hopes are something akin to Sonic & Knuckles but the likely hood of this happening at all is very slim

Wish # 5 Sonic Generations 3DS DLC

Come on Nintendo is given the opportunity so why not take it. Also let Sonic Team develop it.

other than those I'm going to see what Wii U has to offer but I'm not to excited for it.

Out of my 5 wishes the first two came true.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has a holiday 2012 release date, sure its not concrete but its atleast a time window.

NSMB2 has a concrete release date( darn it it comes out the day before I start my Senior semester of college a time where I can't focus on games) and I'm loving the coin flower gimmick.

My Sonic wishes seem to have been dashed. and from the looks of things my DK land Returns wish is hanging by a thread. We'll see tonight though.

Also I'm not sold on the WiiU. NSMBU is looking very interesting though.

I guess I have to put the old ,"Mirror's Edge 2" wish into my next E3 wish list...