Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

I wonder if this will run on the Vita with that cross play/saving thing... if not... why? Wouldn't this be an ideal candidate for a portable experience?

• Thumbs Up 2

Well I grew up the Dreamcast Version. I have played battle at a Friends house, but I don't think I spotted what exactly has been added (this was who knows how long ago); though I did notice the Dreamcast version was brighter than battle.

What does she do?

She gets power-ups when getting a lesser amount of rings, allowing her to basically spam power-ups if you are a ring addict.

What does she do?

From what I hear, Her Time Stop abillity requires not very many rings to activate, so you can spam it constantly.

I actually never had a problem with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

What does she do?

Spam Chaos Control every 3 seconds that can last up to 20 seconds.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 4

Don't forget Heroes, ShadowTH, and/or Unleashed.

Let's face it, Sonic Team has been meaning to make Adventure 3 but for reason kept pushing it back. Maybe it was for the best, who knows, however I KNOW they've heard the fan outcry and fans who really want it have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Heck they heard the cries for Sonic 4 (ignoring what a bust it is), there's no way they haven't heard the repeated cries for SA3. Also Iizuka is in charge if that means anything (which it could very well not). Meh, I dunno.

Let's face it, Sonic Team has been meaning to make Adventure 3 but for reason kept pushing it back. Maybe it was for the best, who knows, however I KNOW they've heard the fan outcry and fans who really want it have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Heck they heard the cries for Sonic 4 (ignoring what a bust it is), there's no way they haven't heard the repeated cries for SA3. Also Iizuka is in charge if that means anything (which it could very well not). Meh, I dunno.

SA3 has a chance of being released as much as pigs every flying on their own.

Hey guys, the rating changed, I just noticed that.

I have the urge to rate it 1 star, but at the same time I don't wanna.

And hey, you might be right....but then I look at Sonic 4 and the return of Classic Sonic in Generations.....anyway this is kinda off topic soooooo yeeeaaaah.

Back to SA2!

If Rayman 3 HD is of any indication of modern ports, this will just be the same game with slightly higher resolution textures and slightly better models. Meh, I still have a Gamecube copy, I think I'll pass.

Though I DO think this is leading up to Sonic Adventure 3, I've been standing outside wearing cardboard signs like a crazy person preaching this, I can FEEL Sonic Adventure 3 coming. inb406wasSA3.

You say "meh...i'll pass" but i bet you you're just gonna buy it anyway, I still got my GC and DC copies but Im still gonna buy this version for recording purposes

I'm surprised it's taken this long for them to port SA2 considering how popular it is.

Anyway, this is pretty cool, I'll probably end up getting this when it releases. In all honesty SA2 isn't even close to being my favorite Sonic game (or even favorite 3D Sonic game), but I still think it's a great game and have a lot of good memories with it.

Also, I'm kind of hoping this comes out on Steam as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

You say "meh...i'll pass" but i bet you you're just gonna buy it anyway, I still got my GC and DC copies but Im still gonna buy this version for recording purposes

And what compells you to think I'm going to purchase the same game twice? If it were on vita maybe because I could play it on the go, but I've no plans to buy it now.

Good sir, we already have flying cats, flying pigs isn't that outrageous anymore.

• Thumbs Up 7

You know what I thinks funneh?

It's called Sonic Adventure 2.

Not Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Battle = Paid for DLC? Thats your content downloads? Anyone here seriously think Sega wouldn't do that?

After the "DX" content with Sonic Adventure, I was kind of thinking the exact same thing...

Battle = Paid for DLC? Thats your content downloads? Anyone here seriously think Sega wouldn't do that?

That is exactly what they're gonna do.

Battle version confirmed for Wii U

Link? Source?

Eh, with what they've done lately, I figured they wouldn't do it seeing as they apparently hate money...

Link? Source?

Just kidding, since Battle was only for the Gamecube it would make sense doing it for the Wii U

Edited by Tmsp