Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

>Sonic Heroes

>XBLA and PSN

My body is ready.

I do wish XBLA would put up Heroes for sale in the near future. Then I will have all of the Sonic games I like on it!

I already saw these on the SA2 Xbox Live page. =V

Faster access here and stuff....

don't judge me :c

Edited by Jetronic

So if the game is in HD now, and everything has been improved... I wonder if we'll see a more enhanced version of this guy?

phantommanclose.jpg

Also, new ingame adds?

• Thumbs Up 2

What are the changes? I'm not seeing it.

If it is just a port, only the button symbols from the different consoles.

Oh yeah, like Batman said, apparently there's an E10+ rating on this now.

Also, positive thought! If SA2:B is the DLC, then along with it, we get a better title screen! Unlike SA:DX! Right....

sa2! YES! I can finally raise chao again biggrin.png <3

Just make character chao available unlike in the sa1 port where there was no possible way to get a tails chao. I remember the old way of getting him was through phantasy star online and the sa1 port had no way of doing that.

and yes i agree the title screen did need fixing if it's porting to psn make it wide screen I wanna beable to raise my chao in full HD.

To be honest, the one thing I want the most from this port is switchable characters (Sonic in Shadow's stages, and vice versa). That's literally the only extra that I want.... It's not too much...right?

So... How about this guy then? Or Sega would really scrap this?

chankast201003241906057.png

I hope Big is in the game and the game comes out for PC as well. Looks like a good widescreen port unlike some other game...

• Thumbs Up 6

As much as I know that this will never happen, I just want the Chao Gardens to be a completely optional feature; you know, so I don't have to deal with those lousy Chao to get me some Green Hill action...

• Thumbs Up 3

So... How about this guy then? Or Sega would really scrap this?

I hope Big is in the game and the game comes out for PC as well. Looks like a good widescreen port unlike some other game...

"Get all the red rings to unlock multi-player characters! And trophies!"

jATUB.png

• Thumbs Up 8

"Get all the red rings to unlock multi-player characters! And trophies!"

jATUB.png

Nah, they'd be too lazy to program red rings into the game. If they did that, they'd probably make you do forced emblem collecting.

Nah, they'd be too lazy to program red rings into the game. If they did that, they'd probably make you do forced emblem collecting.

Well, at least the Adventure part of the title will make some sense then. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, at least the Adventure part of the title will make some sense then. tongue.png

So did Unleashed. =P

Sonic World Adventure.

Edited by Fix-It Felix

Bitch please.

Havoc 2-enhanced boob physics.

In HD.

(...And yes, I totally just searched for: "sonic adventure 2 rouge the bat boob bounce")mellow.png

• Thumbs Up 5

[media=]

In HD.

(...And yes, I totally just searched for: "sonic adventure 2 rouge the bat boob bounce")mellow.png

dem titties keep bouncin up and down

Sorry, I had to. :V

[media=]

In HD.

For fuck's sake woman, just invest in a sports bra. You'll knacker your jugs if you keep adventuring with them unsupported!

• Thumbs Up 2

I prefer Amy to Rogue. I'm sorry but Rogue should be in an 18 rated game not a Sonic game.

[media=]

In HD.

... Oh dear. I must be on the weird side of the Internet again...

• Thumbs Up 2