Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

Sonic's birthday has passed and we didn't get any SA2 remake announcement. Sega, you disappoint me.

Sure beats Nintendo not even acknowledging Metroid's 25th

• Thumbs Up 6

Did SEGA even mention Sonic yesterday?

Don't think so. There's no real need really it's not a milestone year or anything.

I was expecting this to be announced yesterday, or at least have a blog post for his birthday.

Call me a casul scrub but they need to make adjustments to the overall award you get to beating the game with all A ranks.

It's just too difficult and time consuming and I thinks it's a bit of a stretch for all your hardword just to get a 2 minute stage for spending 3 years getting A ranks.

You need be perfect pretty much.

Heck I'm still trying to get Metal Sonic in DX

The only change I would want in that regard is to change it from "beat EVERY level/mission AND get all A-Ranks" to simply "beat EVERY level/mission" without worrying about ranks

This would never happen in a million years...

...but a man can dream.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 6

...but a man can dream.

*waits for someone to mod Radical highway into Sonic Generations PC*

We all know it's going to happen since the 3DS version sucked ass.

That looks pretty cool, but Super Sonic/Shadow seem a bit...slow?

The videos themselves are slow, so it's not just the characters. It was done on an emulator, so it's understandable.

The videos themselves are slow, so it's not just the characters. It was done on an emulator, so it's understandable.

That and it's nothing more than a model/animation swap... Hence the ring timer doesn't go down.

And Indy. Never give up hope... :D

Edited by Wooly-BIG
  • Thumbs Up 1

That and it's nothing more than a model/animation swap... Hence the ring timer doesn't go down.

And Indy. Never give up hope... biggrin.png

I agree. It's just like that mediocre Sonic '06 super mod by ModdingUnderground.

...but a man can dream.

Well, mang, if this game gets a Steam port, then that dream could actually be a genuine reality...

Do we know yet if this will be the Dreamcast or GCN version? I guess the latter since the previous one was SADX.

Still, bit strange that SEGA hasn't announced anything for this game, not even on Sonic's own birthday!

Edited by Gabz Girl

Do we know yet if this will be the Dreamcast or GCN version? I guess the latter since the previous one was SADX.

Still, bit strange that SEGA hasn't announced anything for this game, not even on Sonic's own birthday!

The models are the GC ones at least, one can hope they kept the lighting/shaders from the Dreamcast version, always felt they looked better.

• Thumbs Up 1

*waits for someone to mod Radical highway into Sonic Generations PC*

We all know it's going to happen since the 3DS version sucked ass.

Guys, SEGA won't make an announcement on a Saturday. It's not a work day for them. Wait for later today.

Edited by XD375

It's probably going to be the NGC version, minus the Battle content. The Battle content will be DLC.

I mean, they won't use the DC version when they got an updated version in their hands.

Speaking of speed stages I love pretty much all of them except maybe Sky Rail. The most favorite levels are Final Rush/Final Chase, City Escape, Radical Highway. I also love Green Forest/White Jungle very much.

I would also like to mention Pumpkin Hill cause it's awesome style and music.

From the screenshots it looks like the GCN version, judging by Sonic's model.

Favorite stages, hum... City Escape, Pyramid Cave, Sky Rail, Radical Highway, Mission Street, Security Hall (I love the music biggrin.png), Pumpkin Hill, Final Rush, Crazy Gadget (at first I hated that stage, but now I love it), Metal Harbor.

Edited by Jango