Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

There's no favorite stages of mine in SA2. All the stages are generic, boring, and uninspired IMO.

How could you? Ok that many level troops were used 2 or 3 times, but c'mon xD City - Military - Jungle - Egypt - Space, that's all I need =P

Edited by Jango

Really what is bothering me at this point is what the actual fuck is taking SEGA soo god damned long to accounce this? We know already and we thought that they were saving an announcement for Sonic's birthday but thats come and gone. are they waiting for Sonic Boom or something?

Just announce this already! I'm really curious to know if they will release it on Steam as well.

So... what's your favorite stage in the game?

Even though it was really linear, I really liked Iron Gate. I had a blast playing that stage. Just running through, blowing everything up, and squashing the resistance's futile attempts to stop Eggman while playing awesome music just made me feel like a badass. I really loved the "Level X Security Breach" messages. It added to the overall atmosphere of the level.

my favourite stages are Green Forest, Sky Rail and White Jungle

Crazy Gadget is pretty cool too.

pyramid cave is boring and not much to look at though

My faves are: Green Forest, Crazy Gadget, Final Rush, Sky Rail, Final Chase, Radical Highway, City Escape, Weapons Bed, Cannon's Core, Cosmic Wall, Eternal Engine, Pyramid Cave, Mad Space, Death Chamber, Dry Lagoon, and Aquatic Mine

My favorite is probably Final Rush or Crazy Gadget. I generally like any sonic or ahadow stage though, I've yet to play green hill though is it fun?

My favorite is probably Final Rush or Crazy Gadget. I generally like any sonic or ahadow stage though, I've yet to play green hill though is it fun?

Depends on your definition of "fun". The truth is, Sonic Generations rendered it obsolete, although it has a remix of the background song that doesn't sound overproduced like Modern's in Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Radical Highway is probably my favorite stage overall.

Least favorite is probably Mad Space... <.<

• Thumbs Up 2

Final Rush or Radical Highway would have to be some of my favorites. Favorite hunting stage is Meteor Herd and favorite mech stage is Cosmic Wall.

Depends on your definition of "fun". The truth is, Sonic Generations rendered it obsolete, although it has a remix of the background song that doesn't sound overproduced like Modern's in Generations.

I'm pretty much just wondering if it's worth A ranking everything and more just to get it. I actually just saw a video of it, at least it's completely 3D instead of pseudo 3D along literally a straight line.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, it'd be really cool if Sonic had the roll move in SA2. Then you could use it in Green Hill.

I'm pretty much just wondering if it's worth A ranking everything and more just to get it. I actually just saw a video of it, at least it's completely 3D instead of pseudo 3D along literally a straight line.

Yes, but they tried to literally convert the original 2D level and by doing that, they made Green Hill become Green Island so you're surrounded by death (pits).

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes. It certainly is (If you're a fan of the game.)

It's the best recreation of Green Hill in my opinion. It's very similar to the original. You do get tons of places to explore. Heck I'm still finding new areas. The only downside is how short it is, but then again the original was the same length.

Though I'd wait for the new HD remastered port to do it.

green hill zone is probably, seriously, the best stage in the game in terms of design.

The camera in that stage gave me a headache. What were they thinking?

So... We all know that the game will obviously feature achievements/trophies. How 'bout a lil guessing just4fun?

Rolling around at the speed of sound

Clear City Escape in under 3 minutes

Tougher than leather

Clear a Knuckles' stage without getting hit

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!

Don't let Shadow finish his sentences

TERIAAA!

Defeat the Egg Golem

biggrin.png

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 6

'Press B Button to do a Somersault'

Press the B Button and do a Somersault.

Which actually makes me wonder, what will they do about that Omochao line? At least button textures they've replaced to PS360 buttons but will that line be re-dubbed?

• Thumbs Up 1

I want an Achievement/Trophy for destroying enemies with Omochao.

• Thumbs Up 9

'Press B Button to do a Somersault'

Press the B Button and do a Somersault.

Which actually makes me wonder, what will they do about that Omochao line? At least button textures they've replaced to PS360 buttons but will that line be re-dubbed?