Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

That's it I believe.

So they've done nothing at all aside from the HUD changes I already pointed out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations on the exact same post twice.

For a reason. Let's see if you can figure it out.

Because rather than an intelligent response, you chose to brush off the people who disagree with you?

• Thumbs Up 3

Because you don't understand the concept of irony?

• Thumbs Up 3

Congratulations on the exact same post twice.

Allow me to say that she didn't post exactly the same thing. As you can see, there's a space line between the two sentences in the first post and in the second post, both sentences are in the same line. Your argument is invalid.

And it does have a reason if you didn't catch it.

I don't know why people who don't like a game keep bashing it on its official thread. Are you trying to be clever? Coz you're not.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 4

I don't know why people who don't like a game keep bashing it on its official thread. Are you trying to be clever? Coz you're not.

Perhaps it's because certain members keep saying blatantly untrue things about this port in order to try to marginalize the opinions of those who don't find a straight port of a dated as fuck 11-year-old game to be a big deal.

• Thumbs Up 5

Are you trying to be clever? Coz you're not.

Opinions, opinions. Let people have theirs.

^Uncalled for, I'm sorry. But in all seriousness, I'm not sure who this part of the post was directed toward.

Edited by Diabetic in Sweet Mountain
  • Thumbs Up 2

Because rather than an intelligent response, you chose to brush off the people who disagree with you?

Because all he's doing is responding to those who like the game with "It sucks". I thought that was rather obvious.

All this topic gets is negativity. Those who bring any positivity to the topic get shunned out by others. As if they don't realize their thoughts are no more important than theirs.

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point, that's the only thing I'm looking forward to, for obvious reasons...

Yeah same, the PC port (which I know is coming because of SEGA's recent track record of Sonic games from the past year or so) is a definite sell for me and it should be for all of you who can run SA1 fluidly. Yeah I got both the Dreamcast and GC ports of SA2 and yeah its the same fucking game as the GC port with updated textures and other small changes but the PC port will be awesome to have for a reason we all know about plus it will support PC Sonic sales for future Sonic games. Hell I even bought the classics, CD 2011 (twice!), and Sonic 4 Ep. 1 & 2 on PC just to support PC Sonic titles, and other then 2-3 run throughs I haven't touched those games since.

So we're not allowed to talk badly about a game in its official thread?

News to me.

• Thumbs Up 5

Perhaps it's because certain members keep saying blatantly untrue things about this port in order to try to marginalize the opinions of those who don't find a straight port of a dated as fuck 11-year-old game to be a big deal.

We can have opinions. Constructive opinions. Come here and call the game "shit" is not one of these.

• Thumbs Up 1

So we're not allowed to talk badly about a game in its official thread?

News to me.

Going around responding to those who like it by calling it "Shit" and many other things along those lines certainly isn't tolerated in my eyes.

There are ways of getting your opinions across without being inappropriate.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah same, the PC port (which I know is coming because of SEGA's recent track record of Sonic games from the past year or so) is a definite sell for me and it should be for all of you who can run SA1 fluidly. Yeah I got both the Dreamcast and GC ports of SA2 and yeah its the same fucking game as the GC port with updated textures and other small changes but the PC port will be awesome to have for a reason we all know about plus it will support PC Sonic sales for future Sonic games. Hell I even bought the classics, CD 2011 (twice!), and Sonic 4 Ep. 1 & 2 on PC just to support PC Sonic titles, and other then 2-3 run throughs I haven't touched those games since.

PC port prolly ain't gonna happen.

It's SEGA, what do you expect?

Going around responding to those who like it by calling it "Shit" and many other things along those lines certainly isn't tolerated in my eyes.

Me saying I don't like SA2 is inappropriate?

..wat

• Thumbs Up 3

One thing I'm curious about the PC port. When Sega rereleased Adventure on Steam, did they fix the control fuckups with the original PC version of Adventure DX?

Because I remember that it actually screwed up a lot of other stuff (only runs at 640x480, no mod support whatsoever) but never heard anything about that, so I'm wondering what this probably-coming PC version would be like.

That's interesting. Because going around responding to those who say the game won't be any good by making shit up outright to defend it isn't tolerated in my eyes.

The difference being that I'm not the one saying people aren't allowed to have a different opinion,

Edited by Gilda
  • Thumbs Up 9

PC port prolly ain't gonna happen.

It's SEGA, what do you expect?

Lets see so far we have had Sonic Generations, Sonic CD 2011, Sonic 4 Ep. 1&2, and the crap DX port from 2010 all come to PC Steam so far.

What makes you think that this won't happen? because they didn't announce it @ sonic boom?

• Thumbs Up 4

Going around and spreading shouldn't be tolerated either.

• Thumbs Up 6

Lets see so far we have had Sonic Generations, Sonic CD 2011, Sonic 4 Ep. 1&2, and the crap DX port from 2010 all come to PC Steam so far.

What makes you think that this won't happen? because they didn't announce it @ sonic boom?

Ehh, might happen sooner or later. But most likely not as the same date as the console release.

Nevermind. I hate it when I get sent 5-10 pages back instead of the latest post.

Edited by Solkia-kun
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ehh, might happen sooner or later. But most likely not as the same date as the console release.

Think back, when Generations was first announced it was ONLY coming to 360 and PS3 with SEGA denying the existance of a 3DS version from happening. then look what happened a 3DS and a PC port. Same with Sonic 4, they wern't totally upfront with every system it was coming out for.

SEGA can't hide game annoucements from us but they can hide what future systems it can come out for. its just a matter of time before ezodagrom pops in and says hes found a Steam directory for SA2 like he did for S4E2 and SG.

With that aside. We shall hope for one thing that will MAKE this port.

BIG THE CAT CAMEOS!

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 6

I'm glad Sega is releasing this port, it means interest may build for Sonic Adventure 3! "Bzzzzzooow Dono dananana dow do nanana dow do do nananadow deh deh deh deh!"

Edited by SA3

I'm glad Sega is releasing this port, it means interest may build for Sonic Adventure 3! "Bzzzzzooow Dono dananana dow do nanana dow do do nananadow deh deh deh deh!"

I'm pretty sure there was already plenty of interest for SA3, but there is also a lot of mixed opinion.

Too many people assume that just because the other Sonic Adventure games were pretty good, SA3 would automatically be an amazing game that totally redeems SEGA and makes up for-- yadayada. Keep in mind, they also tried to make a sequel to the great Classic Sonic trilogy with Sonic 4, and how did that turn out again?

Edited by KatamariParadox
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm pretty sure there was already plenty of interest for SA3, but there is also a lot of mixed opinion.

Too many people assume that just because the other Sonic Adventure games were pretty good, SA3 would automatically be an amazing game that totally redeems SEGA and makes up for-- yadayada. Keep in mind, they also tried to make a sequel to the great Classic Sonic trilogy with Sonic 4, and how did that turn out again?

Just because Sonic 4 was bad that doesn't mean a SA3 will be bad. Sonic 4 was made by Dimps not Sonic Team. I'll never give up for SA3!