Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

Any chance you can snag a photo of you and Mr Balough or get something uploaded of Mr K/Arron Webber.

Not that I don't believe the thing about the DLC and the Steam release (other people on twitter have said similar things), but I want to do a TSS update, just that it'd look a bit more solid than 'take his word for it!' If theres a recent picy of someone from Sega, heck even the ASRT/Sonic Adventure 2 booth would be good enough.

Also could I be cheeky and request a lanyard if you get a second =p

From Sonic Retro. This is very good.

This single-handedly made my day today. I really had thought that they were going to go out of their way to remove every last trace of Big in accordance to the supposed shelving of him from the main series. Kudos, guys. Big deserves this.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yeah, my day has been substantially improved upon hearing this. This will be the definite version of Sonic Adventure 2 now!

• Thumbs Up 1

From Sonic Retro. This is very good.

Good. I look forward to seeing Big get run over by the G.U.N. Truck again... meh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it's... Sonic Adventure 2, so I'm glad. Good to know the Big cameos will return aswell!

Edited by Jango

Didn't SEGA announce the PC version?

Nope. They only announced PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.

Awesome to see the Big cameos back in the game. Now I can relive my fond childhood memories of randomly finding him in Aquatic Mine and wondering just WTF he was doing there in the first place.

The icing of the cake would be for them to reimplement him as a multiplayer character and just add Dark Chao through the Battle DLC. That'd make this the DEFINITIVE version of SA2.

I think a lot of people will buy this, then Iizuka will begin SA3.

oh no. Please just leave. This will never happen. SA3 has been tried and tried. go play 06 if you want some SA3 action. Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 2

Why are you people so mean? You hate your lives in the real world so you act big on a kid's forum?

This isn't actually a kid's forum, since most kids on the Internet act like... well, pretty much you. The reason we're so harsh to you is that all you talk about is SA3, and I thought it was made clear that we don't want to talk about SA3.

• Thumbs Up 5

I think a lot of people will buy this, then Iizuka will begin SA3.

I think a lot of people will buy this, then SEGA will port more games to download services.

• Thumbs Up 1

oh no. Please just leave. This will never happen. SA3 has been tried and tried. go play 06 if you want some SA3 action.

I dunno, it could probably happen sometime but people is already having very high expectations for one.

It's also for people older you know. Just like Mario,Zelda,Kirby, Rayman and other Franchises. It appeals to the younger market, but that doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... how about dat dere Sonic Adventure 2... its Sonic/Shadow stages sure are great, right?