Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

.... Arron Webber riding a turtle on lava the game...

http://sandbox.yoyog...ugh-crisis-city

All this from a simple competition? Madness! But in a good way.

.... Arron Webber riding a turtle on lava the game...

http://sandbox.yoyog...ugh-crisis-city

All this from a simple competition? Madness! But in a good way.

Wow. That person has waaay to much time on his hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

According to a certain other website...

Sega have a ban on any filming/photography of SA2 and I'm assuming that this would also include their whole booth too, and only invited guests are allowed to take videos/film etc. Which is why we've not had/seen anything.

Might also explain why the few photos people have been taking with Sonic have been noticably away from the Sega booth area.

So there you have it. No SA2 video for you.

Sega have a ban on any filming/photography of SA2 and I'm assuming that this would also include their whole booth too, and only invited guests are allowed to take videos/film etc. Which is why we've not had/seen anything.

Might also explain why the few photos people have been taking with Sonic have been noticably away from the Sega booth area.

This seems rather pointless, considering that this is just a port of an eleven-year-old game... unless they're actually adding in something new and substantial, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, that just sucks. We're starved for some information and videos to see any improvements right now.

Unless they have an exclusive deal with a magazine or other website... I really don't understand why. They've shown still photos of the game so we know it's running at full screen and that the graphics have not been improved other than menu text.

We know the story, we know the characters in it. So why the cover up?

Unless it's got something to do with how some people are saying one or two have quite an easy way to get into the debug menus.

SEGA is probably just mad for the initial leak that revealed SA2 HD MONTHS before the official reveal. They probably don't want any new footage after that.

I hope the original DLC from the Dreamcast version is in the game - the themes, multiplayer outfits, and extra race tracks.

i'm honestly surprised this question wasn't asked, i really want to know this too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt it will. This is a port of SA2:B, not the dreamcast version.

That, and Sega is lazy as shit.

Edited by Solkia-kun

SEGA is probably just mad for the initial leak that revealed SA2 HD MONTHS before the official reveal. They probably don't want any new footage after that.

That and all the other half a dozen leaks that have happened over the last few years. Enough to piss any company off. Didn't the x-box page say a release date of October? Seems too quiet, not enough advertising or trailers to expect a release date so soon.

Edited by MilesKnightwing

So lazy, they placed Big back in.

Anything can happen, bro.

It's placing a character model in a stage,Even sega can make an effort to do that much :I

LOL at the Aaron riding turtles... I wish to give it a try, but it's too late now. Unless they're considering only actual draws, not photo editions.

Edit, was that already posted?

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well, 60fps does makes a difference, I hope they're aiming to it with this port. The Heritage trailer showed (the retarded win pose) that the game is playing quite fast and smooth, but it's a trailer, so eh...

Edited by Jango

Newsd because... theres bugger all else to talk about. Thankies. Mind you I'm quite surprised this trailer turned up on sega-portal.de first and not the SOA account.

Well, 60fps does makes a difference, I hope they're aiming to it with this port. The Heritage trailer showed (the retarded win pose) that the game is playing quite fast and smooth, but it's a trailer, so eh...

Maybe I'm dumb. But I didn't see a noticeable difference..... 60fps vs whatever the gamecube and DC had.

Is that really from this release of Sonic Adventure 2= Because the upload date is from June...

EDIT: Confirmed,it's from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, with blur effect added using Adobe After Effects. Nothing to see here, ladies and gentlemen

Edited by ashthedragon