Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

Yeah, I'm no fan of that victory pose either.

I would like for some online functionality in this (Outside of DLC.); though I'm not particularly optimistic.

Edited by Liliana Vess

I used to think it was a failed attempt at the box art pose.

post-3794-0-88354600-1346695302_thumb.pn

I can see some similarities, but I'm probably wrong.

Edited by Rainbow Ring
  • Thumbs Up 3

I used to think it was a failed attempt at the box art pose.

I can see some similarities, but I'm probably wrong.

No, it's indeed it! But of course, not the most perfect animation haha

Ken just announced the winners of the turtle contest. Everyone who entered won a code on release day! Congrats to everyone! Glad to see that the ones who actually put a lot of work into their submissions but entered later weren't left out. ^_^

HOORAY! I won a code!

Yup, everyone who entered got something! Just hope I can get an EU one, will make life a little bit easier but should still be able to use it. Go check your Sega forum accounts as Ken has PM'd everyone asking if they want a PSN/XBLA code.

Oh and my entry was this...

arronwebbersurfsup-1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

It's good of them to send us all a code, and they're even giving the guy who made that little game codes for two games for his efforts. I'd have understood if they'd committed to the first 10 but this is really cool. =]

What's this code about? How come I didn't hear of it? /sadface

It's a download code to get SA2 when it's released. I sadly didn't create an entry on time either.

I... can't believe it... I actually won...YES! This just made my day. Looking forward to this port even more now!

i doodled some crappy drawings in my notebook but was well past 10 so i didnt enter. regret it now. Either way i dont mind paying for it. Rarely buy anything of PSN now.

Uh, how are the controls? I remember from SA2/B that Sonic/Shadow and Knux/Rouge could turn on a 90 degree angle on a dime, but is that the same case here?

If all of you are winning it really wasn't much of a contest huh?

Anyways, so whats this download code for? console or PC?

Console. You choose either PSN or XBLA and Ken will send out the code that you asked for on release day in October.

^ Is it me or do I hear Final Chase at the back? Finally, footage. Thanks a lot. I am definetely gonna get this game. :D I need it to get all the canon games. (Screw ShTH)

Maybe I'm crazy but um....is sonic moving faster in that video compared to his dreamcast and cube versions?

Maybe I'm crazy but um....is sonic moving faster in that video compared to his dreamcast and cube versions?

motion blur gives the effect that he is.