Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

By the way, me and the happy fellas that won a download code from Ken Balough, how the hell will that work? I, at least hope he send this code at the launch day or one day before, because I have no idea how to use it lol...

Go to Steam/PS3/XBL and go to the area where you can redeem a code (PS3 - PSN Store. Steam - Games --> Redeem Gift. XBL - Redeem Code?)

Go to Steam/PS3/XBL and go to the area where you can redeem a code (PS3 - PSN Store. Steam - Games --> Redeem Gift. XBL - Redeem Code?)

I know how that work silly, but there are codes with custom values? I didn't know about that. But if Ken want, he can give me a US$20 card biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by Jango

they'll have codes just for the game only i'm guessing.

But how that works, that's what I'm asking, woman. It's like: you redeem this code, and the "X" game is automatically added to the download list?

• Thumbs Up 1

But how that works, that's what I'm asking, woman. It's like: you redeem this code, and the "X" game is automatically added to the download list?

It's just like that.

Also Soniko is no woman

She's a BEAUTIFUL AND hot GIRL

• Thumbs Up 1

yes?

Yes?! Christ, such technology. I was thinking that the code would give you the exactly ammount of money needed to buy the game, but that seems wrong, you know. Well then, forgive my silliness, I've never bought a game like that before. But thanks young lady.

i love how i come up in random topics not related to me in the slightest.

It's probably the boobs.

Anyway, if anyone else remembers that double-jump bug on the original SA2 where the game detected the jump button being pressed twice instead of once, I really wish it gets fixed on this port.

I'm sorry they weren't called

"SUPER AWESOME MEGA FOOTWEAR OF ETERNAL MAGNETIC GRAVITY DARKNESS THAT CAN GRIND THAT LOOK LIKE SOAP SHOES BUT AREN'T SOAP SHOES THEY MAKE SONIC GO SUPER FAST BUT SO DID THE PREVIOUS ONES BUT OH WEELLL YEAAAHAHAHAHA BIG IS BACK BITCHES"

I'm kidding.

Sorry but its a stupid name compared to "SOAP shoes". and this is what they are officially called now and no amount of bitching isn't going to change it, so fuckwhatever.

It's probably the boobs.

Anyway, if anyone else remembers that double-jump bug on the original SA2 where the game detected the jump button being pressed twice instead of once, I really wish it gets fixed on this port.

I think someone already brought that thing up, and if my memory doesn't fail me, it only happens with the PAL version, is that right?

I think someone already brought that thing up, and if my memory doesn't fail me, it only happens with the PAL version, is that right?

Yes. I remember someone saying that when that was brought up. Surely they will, unless they are using the PAL version as the port (I doubt they waste time and money by porting the NTSC version for NA and creating a separate PAL port using the PAL SA2B

Edited by Mr.Snarf

Sonic Adventure 2 tomorrow in PSN at 5-8PM GMT?

Yep, will hit the JP PSN earlier as always. As for the EU and US, at night yep.

BTW, Sonic Adventure 2 confirm to iOS.

Two XBLA - may Windows 7 mobile. Two PSN - may PSVita [PLZ]!

82923096.png

Edited by Woun

Wait, really? Come on, then you've gotta advertise it at least with 2 more trailers... Damn it SEGA. You and your AMAZING advertising plans.

Oh and don't get me started on NiGHTS HD. Wow, this two can net SEGA quite some cash and they aren't advertising them... almost at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep, will hit the JP PSN earlier as always. As for the EU and US, at night yep.

May in rus. PSN at 7-8PM MSK time

Oh well, getting it on October 12. Exams... I hate you SO MUCH. Well at least I can have Jet Set Radio HD, NiGHTS HD and this all at one go... (Just that I need to pay by myself :()

• Thumbs Up 1

82923096.png

What the-?!

Sonic Adventure 2 is SERIOUSLY releasing on iOS?

Man, this is rather unbelievable.

EDIT: Woun, that avatar, prekrasno.

Edited by Arakune / Blue Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think that's a mistake, but knowing Sega, they could be hiding these platforms' releases. Well, I think Vita is a possibility, but iOS, Ipods, Ipads? IDK.

Wait, S4Ep2 was laggy on the iPhone 4... isn't this game like more demanding even though it's 1.5 Gen back?

Ugh... Oh no. Here we go again. They'd better make it an iPad only app.