Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

They'd have to heavily dumb down the game to get it on those systems. I can't see it being worth it.

I think that's a mistake, but knowing Sega, they could be hiding these platforms' releases. Well, I think Vita is a possibility, but iOS, Ipods, Ipads? IDK.

and now fixed, yes error from Sega-press. NO iOS. Sorry, guys.
  • Thumbs Up 1

They'd have to heavily dumb down the game to get it on those systems. I can't see it being worth it.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Edit: Hum, it was a mistake. But about the Vita? It's very possible, since they did with JTR.

Edited by Jango

Edit: Hum, it was a mistake. But about the Vita? It's very possible, since they did with JTR.

Just...

31984461.png

The site does not give the correct spaces.

And human looked error on line. And now, honto ni gomenasai.

Woun, screwed up. х)

Only on PC Digital Download, XBLA, PSN.

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 2

Possible, but they'd still have to dumb it down quite a bit. They'd probably be able to make it exactly like the Dreamcast version for the Vita.

Just...

31984461.png

Woun, screwed up. х)

Oh thank god. I was worried.

Just...

31984461.png

Woun, screwed up. х)

Oh my God, Woun... aho.. aho...

You won man, that was the official fail of this thread tongue.png

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was hoping the game would come out on screwdrivers.. Oh well..

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 3

I got a working copy of SA2:B. That's good enough for me. But now some youg'ns can experience the awesome! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Adventure 2 tomorrow in PSN at 5-8PM GMT?

No, it comes out on Wednesday on PSN in Europe around that time period GMT. Japan will probably get it tomorrow morning and the US will get it tomorrow night.

I really want the Steam release date. They're leaving it late. Or they're leaving it early and it releases on the 31st with free Halloween DLC. That'd be sweet. But, probably not. I doubt it will take long for someone to hack the DLC if that's possible.

Ha! I wonder if the iOS could even run it without extreme lag, my own iPhone couldn't even run episode 2 without cutting the game's speed in half and slowing it to a crawl.

High speed shoes replacing SOAP shoes eh? Well it's no surprise. Kids these days wouldn't even know what those are

27656815.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Ha! I wonder if the iOS could even run it without extreme lag, my own iPhone couldn't even run episode 2 without cutting the game's speed in half and slowing it to a crawl.

And Just think of the controls! The buttons would be mapped out all over the screen. You'd barely be able to see!

I really want the Steam release date. They're leaving it late. Or they're leaving it early and it releases on the 31st with free Halloween DLC. That'd be sweet. But, probably not. I doubt it will take long for someone to hack the DLC if that's possible.

It'll probably be at a later date. SEGA's not even properly officially announced the PC version. We only officially know about it because they listed it on their SEGA Press site. They haven't made a blog entry about it or issued a press release about it. Their website still lists it for just PSN and XBLA.

http://www.sega.co.uk/games/sonic-adventure-2/

It'll probably be at a later date. SEGA's not even properly officially announced the PC version. We only officially know about it because they listed it on their SEGA Press site. They haven't made a blog entry about it or issued a press release about it.

Oh, well I really hope they do! With my PC specs it'd run amazingly!

I Can't wait to see the modding that will be done on this. This is the first time it will be available on PC right? I wanna see Unleashed and Generations levels in SA2 style.

• Thumbs Up 4

I Can't wait to see the modding that will be done on this. This is the first time it will be available on PC right? I wanna see Unleashed and Generations levels in SA2 style.

Yeah, first time on PC. The Unleashed/Generations style levels would be interesting. I could see them working rather neatly.

Hello there. Lemme make it short.

I don't have a ps3, and i won a sonic generations cote from the contest here, and if anybody is willing, i can trade it for a pc version of Sa2hd+DLC. You know that generations costs a bit more, so it's a chance for you to get it a bit cheaper. I already have sonic generations on my pc

If anybody interested, send me a reply here please.

I'm wondering this as well. I've been looking at the Steam store for a few days now and noticed there was nothing. :s It is actually going to be released on Steam, right? This isn't the first time I have seen someone say it was never confirmed...

SEGA is really weird with their PC releases. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out in another month or two with little to no fanfare.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry they weren't called

"SUPER AWESOME MEGA FOOTWEAR OF ETERNAL MAGNETIC GRAVITY DARKNESS THAT CAN GRIND THAT LOOK LIKE SOAP SHOES BUT AREN'T SOAP SHOES THEY MAKE SONIC GO SUPER FAST BUT SO DID THE PREVIOUS ONES BUT OH WEELLL YEAAAHAHAHAHA BIG IS BACK BITCHES"

I'm kidding.

I should really copyright my name.

• Thumbs Up 2

Basically even though we know its coming, we just gotta wait for SEGA to open their big mouths and tell us.

And we can't find out the old way either SEGA caught on to ezodagrom and how he was finding out about the Steam entrys:

There's still nothing there, but note that SEGA have learned to hide their games better in the steam registry since Generations, for example, Jet Set Radio, which was announced for the PC months ago, still can't be found in the Steam Registry, most likely both Jet Set Radio and Sonic Adventure 2 are hidden under "ValveTestApp" names.

... Wait what?

SA2 on iOS? It wouldn't make sense! xD

The only way I can see SA2 running properly on mobile devices would be on (EXTREMELY) high-end Android Tablets like the WikiPad and whatnot. And the yet-to-be-released Microsoft Surface. It'd be interesting to see how it runs there, actually. Especially the Pro version. Lawd, portable 3D Sonic on the go...

ANYWAY. Since a lot of SEGA games are seeing a lot of PC releases, there could be chances that it'll come out months after, sorta like Dark Souls. (more like a year)

Edited by Tatsumaki