Stritix

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Basically even though we know its coming, we just gotta wait for SEGA to open their big mouths and tell us.

And we can't find out the old way either SEGA caught on to ezodagrom and how he was finding out about the Steam entrys:

There's still nothing there, but note that SEGA have learned to hide their games better in the steam registry since Generations, for example, Jet Set Radio, which was announced for the PC months ago, still can't be found in the Steam Registry, most likely both Jet Set Radio and Sonic Adventure 2 are hidden under "ValveTestApp" names.

... Wait what?

SA2 on iOS? It wouldn't make sense! xD

The only way I can see SA2 running properly on mobile devices would be on (EXTREMELY) high-end Android Tablets like the WikiPad and whatnot. And the yet-to-be-released Microsoft Surface. It'd be interesting to see how it runs there, actually. Especially the Pro version. Lawd, portable 3D Sonic on the go...

ANYWAY. Since a lot of SEGA games are seeing a lot of PC releases, there could be chances that it'll come out months after, sorta like Dark Souls. (more like a year)

Edited by Tatsumaki

*checks last DLC trophy*

*takes shirt, pants and shoes off, grabs some passion fruit juice, put on shades*

-Bring it on bitch!

By the way guys, the iOS and Ishits versions were Woun's mistake, it's just coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam, at least so far.

Edited by Jango

What time does UK or Europe PSN Update?

Usually afternoon. US updates at night, we already said that. But relax man, hold my hand and let's happily wait, we will get this game tomorrow either way.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna check my JP account, maybe there's already updated.

Usually afternoon. US updates at night, we already said that. But relax man, hold my hand and let's happily wait, we will get this game tomorrow either way.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna check my JP account, maybe there's already updated.

I buying Japanese ver. Because - (EUR; USA ver.) 20US very expensive.

Prices and releases:

LONDON AND SAN FRANCISCO— 2ndOctober, 2012 SEGA® Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. today announcedthat the HD remakes of SEGA classics NiGHTS into dreams…™ and Sonic Adventure 2™ will be coming to digital download platforms this October. On the PlayStation®Network, NiGHTSand Sonic Adventure 2 will be available on 2nd October for North America and 3rdOctober for Europe at $9.99/ £6.49/€7.99 and available on 5thOctober for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

PC ver.:

For more information on NiGHTSinto dreams…and Sonic Adventure 2, both of which will also be coming to PC digital download in the coming months, please

Theme PS3 ver.:

As a further bonus, anyone who buys a copy of either gameon the PlayStation Network will receive a free, exclusiveNiGHTS or Sonic Adventure 2 theme for their PlayStation 3!

SEGA annoys me sometimes. I go to their blog to see if they've posted anything new, but they haven't. I notice their Flickr has new SA2 screenshots, so I download them and make a TSS post about it, AND THEN they make a new blog post after I've already posted my article >_<

SEGA annoys me sometimes. I go to their blog to see if they've posted anything new, but they haven't. I notice their Flickr has new SA2 screenshots, so I download them and make a TSS post about it, AND THEN they make a new blog post after I've already posted my article >_<

take it.

27299SA2-14.png

27300SA2-18.png

27301SA2-22.png

27302SA2-8.png

27303SA2-9.png

take it.

Thanks, but I've already posted them and the other 1 on their Flickr up.

http://www.sonicstad...-coming-months/

Just annoyed me because their Flickr says they were uploaded yesterday, so I wasn't expecting them to go and make a blog post just now with additional details and a trailer that I had to go edit in after already posting my article. It's kind of embarrassing tongue.png

blogs.sega.com states that SA2HD is available NOW, but It's nowhere to be found on PSN. >_> That's why I hate Sony; if I was on my Wii, downloads would be available a little before midnight the day before they're supposed to be released, lol.

Sweet launch trailer and screens, I see they changed that comic sans font, that's a relief :P Once I get back from my college at night, I'm gonna download this guy asap (if Balough remember to send my code rolleyes.gif). And I'm digging to see this theme, even if I'm not changing my Stardust Speedway one so soon.

blogs.sega.com states that SA2HD is available NOW, but It's nowhere to be found on PSN. >_> That's why I hate Sony; if I was on my Wii, downloads would be available a little before midnight the day before they're supposed to be released, lol.

PSN updates not now. After 2-3h available.

PSN updates not now. After 2-3h available.

Ahh, ok. I'll have to check back soon! Thanks. ^^ It's definitely one of my favorite Sonic games, so the anxiety is killing me! ...It doesn't help that my lazy roommate JUST NOW came home after being gone for 3 days and is now watching TV sleep.png; I hope she leaves again, soon.

Edited by Nikori