Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

Over three gigabytes?! Man, they better have remade the entirety of Sonic 1 if the game's that big...

Edited by Komodin

As XD375 says, it's bound to be the video content.

• Thumbs Up 1

As XD375 says, it's bound to be the video content.

But still, over three gigs? SA1 on XBL is 1.5GB. This is double that, so those videos have got to be pretty huge.

• Thumbs Up 1

But still, over three gigs?

Probably 30 minutes of HD video content. Which is a shame.

Too bad Ken is propaly sleeping haha He said the codes will be sent at the release day, I've asked for a PSN US code, so "my" release day is today! I got money to buy it, but I c... I ca... CAN, yes I CAN WAIT! *shakes*

I'm thinking about making a Japanese PSN account to get it early. I'm just not sure if my credit card would work.

I'm thinking about making a Japanese PSN account to get it early. I'm just not sure if my credit card would work.

It's on the USA store aswell

Sonic Heroes was 4.4GB (or thereabouts), so SA2 being 3GB doesn't really surprise me.

GameCube's disc capacity is 1.5GB. PS2's disc capacity is 4.7GB. This is a GameCube port vs. a PS2 emulation.

I have to wait for the Xbox version to hit the marketplace, but I just want to know if there's a feature to transfer chao from the Sonic Adventure chao garden. And if you can breed two-toned chao. Geez, I'm still traumatized* by the SA port gardens and their lack of unique breeds.

*over-exaggeration

Edited by Sonaos

So,

Who is the (un)lucky first member to play this SA2 re-port?

I am installing it now, but it's taking a while. Someone will probably beat me to it.

Edit: YEAAAAAAAH~!

Edited by Chooch

Tell us about the machine in the Chao Gardens. I'm curious to know if they just ported the name thingy from DX or if there's more to it.

I was sure I mentioned that earlier but it may've just been in a Skype chat or something. Kinda disappointing.

lol, yup!

Actually, you know what would make more people want the DLC? If it automatically unlocked Green Hill. You can't play the level without the Battle DLC, but once you have downloaded it it's right there for you to play as and when you please. You get an achievement now for collecting all the emblems. And seeing as some of them come from Karate which isn't in the vanilla game, why not advertise Green Hill as a bonus stage in the DLC pack?

"Sonic Adventure 2 Battle DLC: Includes new multiplayer maps, Chao Karate and the Green Hill Zone Action Stage!"

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 4

Should I just download the main game (tomorrow) and complete it first, before downloading the DLC Battle content? Or should I download the DLC straight away?

I didn't remember having to enter my Chao in the Karate for emblems, but now I see what you mean about needing the DLC.