Awoo.

Sonic Underground coming to Disney XD!

Echidna Adventurer CC14

So, yeah...this happened:

Odd... Sonic Underground premieres on Disney XD Monday June 11 at 10am and The Jungle Book (guess the new one) at 11am.

Well, that's certainly an odd choice. Nice to see one of the older Sonic shows back on the tube, though. If anything, it'll give me a chance to catch all of the random episodes not featuring Knuckles that I haven't seen. (Haven't picked up the DVDs yet.)

Edited by chaoscontrol14

The UK hasn't really been Sonic Underground-free for a long time. The free cable/satellite channels POP and/or Kix! have been showing Sonic Underground everyday or thereabouts. Infact a 6am and 11am double-bill on Kix tomorrow, Sky 627, Freesat 606.

• Thumbs Up 2

It hasn't been SatAM-free or AoStH-free either. In fact, the only cartoon series that doesn't show up on UK syndication is Sonic X.

Well, Sonic is becoming more popular these days so I can see why Disney would like to cash in on it. However, airing Sonic Underground is only going to help make Sonic unpopular >_>

Oh come on. They could've at least aired sonic x, but this piece of shit? Seriously? Why couldn't they air AOSTH? Ugh -_-

• Thumbs Up 1

It hasn't been SatAM-free or AoStH-free either. In fact, the only cartoon series that doesn't show up on UK syndication is Sonic X.

• Thumbs Up 1

Of all the Sonic shows to air, why Sonic Underground? I mean, at least Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) were somewhat good shows; who actually genuinely likes this show?

• Thumbs Up 4

Of all the Sonic shows to air, why Sonic Underground? I mean, at least Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) were somewhat good shows; who actually genuinely likes this show?

• Thumbs Up 2

Disney XD has had their moments of decent to good shows.(this isn't going on that least in ANY way.) The marvel shows, Tron Uprising,uhhh........Yep. that's about it.*prepares for the flaming*ph34r.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Of all the Sonic shows Disney XD could have chosen they picked Underground... That doesn't even make sense, you'd think they would have gone with Sonic X, you know something more recent. And with 4Kids being on the verge of bankruptcy I don't think they would've said no.

If they were gonna go after a DiC series they should've picked SatAM.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic X is still up for auction people, and 4kids hasn't fallen completely yet so don't expect it anywhere other than there yet. Disney still owns most of the DiC shows, so the only Sonic shows they can air are the DiC ones. Of course, I'm guessing the reason they picked this drek is because it has characters rocking out, and that works with Disney XD. That and they're looking for filler.

Besides... Sonic X is a trainwreck whether as a dub or sub. At least AoSTH is funny.

You gonna air a Dick Entertainment Sonic show, and you didn't choose Adventures?

The fuck are you smoking, man?!?! That's the only good one, even if it's for all the wrong reasons. Least it's fun.

• Thumbs Up 4

I remember back when Disney XD was Toon Disney, they used to air AoSTH.

But yeah, why Underground? I doubt anyone's been wanting that to come back.

Well, the younger generation that's gonna see this show is gonna be all like:

" WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO SONIC'S EYES!?!?!?!"

And no, I am not a Classic fanboy.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll repost what I posted elsewhere.

I always thought this was funny and it also didn't make sense.

U65zm.jpg

9PPW8.jpg

It's like, the guy could've stopped him right there and ended everything.

He even warned Dr. Robotnik that "his days are numbered". Why would he warn Robotnik? So terrible.

• Thumbs Up 1