Awoo.

Unpopular Movie Opinions!

Winston

US Godzilla is garbage? Uh... did anyone read the IN MEMORY OF TOMOYUKI TANAKA bit at the end of the credits? Besides, I saw it at age 6, scared me (stupid not knowing the MPAA).

Blade Runner was on. It was the Theatrical Cut. So here's something:

That rather poorly done, hard-boiled-esque-but-really-more-along-the-lines-of-bored narration that Harrison Ford did for the movie because the executives forced it in against Ridley Scott and Harrison Ford's wishes?

I like it. It clears up a couple parts that I always found confusing about the Director's Cut, and I think the way it is delivered actually fits in quite well with the disillusioned tone that the entire film absolutely bathes in throughout.

The theatrical ending still sucks, though.

Edited by Tornado

In Spider-Man 3 Peter wasn't emo. Yeah he had the hair but did he act it? Seriously, watch Spider-Man 2. There he acts emo, whinging how lifes unfair. If dancing in the street is emo I'll be a symbiotes uncle.

I think Fantastic Four should be rebooted.

If a transformers 4 is really being made I think it should go to another director. Micheal Bay already had his run with the franchise so it's best to start fresh with somebody new.

I'm still unsure about the TMNT movie.

I think an Aquaman Movie should be made, just so everybody can see that he is indeed awesome. It sucks that the public only seems to remember the lame super friends version of him.

I also hope that Uwe Boll teams up with Seltzer and Friedberg to make a masterpiece like no ones ever laid eyes upon before *trollface*

I really didn't like Batman begins/ The dark knight. I thought the style of both movies were quite weak and didn't care at all for the newdirection it took the characters in. not to mention the fact that every person in gotham seems to have entered into the "world's gruffest voice competition". I recently bought batman begins to see if I'd changed my mind but I just found it really tedious.

Gotham knight was really diappointing too, awasted opertunity if you ask me.

• Thumbs Up 2

In Spider-Man 3 Peter wasn't emo. Yeah he had the hair but did he act it? Seriously, watch Spider-Man 2. There he acts emo, whinging how lifes unfair. If dancing in the street is emo I'll be a symbiotes uncle.

The term Emo has lost its meaning.

Most kids today just think it's a trend like being a goth.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought that the 1998 Godzilla movie wasn't that bad in a popcorn flick sort of way. Loved Zilla's character design.

I actually quite enjoy the Michael Bay Transformers movies. (Well, two of them, at least. I couldn't sit through all of the amazingly dumb and out of place humor in Revenge of the Fallen.)

I thought Spider-Man 3 was pretty good, honestly. Had some definite pacing issues and tried to squeeze too much into one film, but I think they did a pretty good job, all things considered.

The Jim Carrey Grinch movie isn't a particularly good adaptation of the book, but I thought it was a hilarious comedy.

Most kids today just think it's a trend like being a goth.

That's because its/was. Like Hipsters are now.smile.png

Goths aren't haven't really "trendy" or relevant in years, when Columbine happened it was open season on Goth culture.sleep.png

I'll give the new TMNT movie a chance, until I see the trailer and after all there are more people working on this than Michael Bay who is taking more of a back-seat compared to Transformers.

Looking back on the first spiderman film, I think some of the Dialogue is really corny. Especially green goblins "We will meet spiderman!".

• Thumbs Up 1

I consider Cars right up there with Pixar's other films. Heck, it's one of my fav's, along with WALL-E, Toy Story, and the Incredibles.

Cars 2 on the other hand, I put on the level that most people put Cars 1 at. It really wasn't too great, imo, despite the visuals being turned up to 11, which I liked.

Edited by Inferno

Cars 2 just didn't have the same charm as the first.

It's a shame really, all Pixar/disney movies try and do acheive that same level of charm that we loved in the first movie.

I guess Cars just isn't the franchise for it.

I liked the US Godzilla from 1998 after I was old enough to not be scared of it, (comical, teasing voice) nuke me all you want, my opinion is INVINCIBLE

• Thumbs Up 1

The thing about Cars is it's clearly based off of NASCAR, which we all know it's just going around in circles; guilty by association.

Oh yeah, and also, NASCAR is USA-only, not worldwide like, say, F1. If Cars was based off of F1, and not so stereotypical, I would have watched it most likely.

I liked the US Godzilla from 1998 after I was old enough to not be scared of it, (comical, teasing voice) nuke me all you want, my opinion is INVINCIBLE

Cars 2 just didn't have the same charm as the first.

It's a shame really, all Pixar/disney movies try and do acheive that same level of charm that we loved in the first movie.

I guess Cars just isn't the franchise for it.

Edited by Wayward Vagabond

This isn't exactly an unpopular opinion, actually. If you've seen the rating for Rotten Tomatoes, it's the first Pixar movie to have a low rating. (52% I believe?) So yeah, it's considered by most to be Pixar's worst.

I thought Napoleon Dynamite was fucking atrocious.

The movie, and the jocks wearing Vote Pedro t-shirts, really got on my fucking nerves. What made this movie so great? I can't figure it out.

Edited by Mono

The movie, and the jocks wearing Vote Pedro t-shirts, really got on my fucking nerves. What made this movie so great? I can't figure it out.

Haha, even after all these years I still can't find out what the movie was all about anyway.

I think Fantastic Four should be rebooted.

Chronicle guy is actually doing this.

Oh, and the Dead Space movie will suck. Mark my words.

Oh, and the Dead Space movie will suck. Mark my words.

At this rate it looks like Wreck it Ralph will be the only videogame movie that won't suck balls.

Cars 2 and WALL-E are the best Pixar movies.

Cars 2? XD

Man that is unpopular! lol

Edited by Mono