Awoo.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PSN)

Cola

I personally didn't think I made a big deal - purely made suggestions for people who weren't happy with what they were getting. But there we go. Still don't think slinging insults was really warranted, but not like that's going to be addressed, hey?

So guys, I know this have been pointed out, but...

The Q in Q-Force is similar to Qwark's logo, is it not?

So guys, I know this have been pointed out, but...

The Q in Q-Force is similar to Qwark's logo, is it not?

Yes, it has something to do with Ratchet & Clank 3 events.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

It was originally titled 4Play but they felt the innuendo would detract from the family-friendly consumers the game was targeted at.

Read the reply to the 15th comment in the link in the original post. Europe will be getting a physical disc version! Not sure if you're in Europe, but you can always import!

I happen to live in America, not Europe. And there's no way I'm going to fork over that kind of cash for an import. I can suck it up and deal with a download, I just need to get a PS3 first.

Okay, you don't need to snip at me about it, geez. Writing your location as "Outer Heaven" doesn't exactly give me much indication as to where you are, and it was only a suggestion, especially since if you shop around, "that kind of cash" isn't actually all that much money at all.

Okay, you don't need to snip at me about it, geez.

I wasn't. Oversenstive much?

Writing your location as "Outer Heaven" doesn't exactly give me much indication as to where you are, and it was only a suggestion,

It's just a joke that I live in an place from Metal Gear Solid.

especially since if you shop around, "that kind of cash" isn't actually all that much money at all.

With shipping and handling it kinda is. That and I hear that there are differences in the game when it comes to different regions, but either way...

I can suck it up and deal with a download, I just need to get a PS3 first.

Haha. I just got a mental image of CSS crouched in front of the telly, wallet in hand, during Sony's E3 conference begging for a PS3 price-cut.

(if it makes you feel better, I'll be right next to you harping for one on the Vita side. Dang 3DS made me gun-shy)

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I wasn't. Oversenstive much?

Not really. Just kind of getting fed up with people who think they can talk down to me just because they've been here longer.

It's just a joke that I live in an place from Metal Gear Solid.

Fair enough, but as I said, when I made a recommendation, I had no idea of where you lived.

With shipping and handling it kinda is. That and I hear that there are differences in the game when it comes to different regions, but either way...

As far as I know, they don't make massive changes in games from region to region (99.9% of the time), and especially if we're getting it at the same sort of time, save for the title.

I've imported a fair few things before and rarely had problems with shipping costs (thankfully something that's lessened since getting contacts in the US who are willing to ship goods), but who knows? Maybe that's different elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Hoverboots are making an comeback? Sold.

Also tower defense? I don't know about this but it might be fun. 5 levels is kinda disappointing but oh well. At least hoverboots are going to be here. My precious hoverboots......

the game looks promising so far, def looking forward to it. i'm curious about how the tower defense thing will play out.

Looks like the Buzz Blades are back again, the game looks great so far. Definitely getting it day one.

I can definitely go for Buzz Blades; hopefully the tower defense elements aren't too domineering in the game. I can deal with a little bit of it, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the reveal trailer, looks more polished than I thought it would be. Then again, Insomniac always finds a way to surprise me!

Edited by KoalaPoop

Here's the reveal trailer, looks more polished than I thought it would be. Then again, Insomniac always finds a way to surprise me!

>game is on PS Vita

Welp, time to save up some bucks to get one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve Blum is the narrator makes this an instant want.

I wonder who the villain will be...we know it's someone from Ratchet and Clanks' past. I'm just going to go ahead and say Dr. Nefarious or the bad guy from Tools of Destruction.

I'm calling for Drek or the Protopet. Not likely, but hey why not. XD

I was going to say Drek, but didn't he get killed? It'd be neat though, being the tenth anniversary and all.

I was going to say Drek, but didn't he get killed? It'd be neat though, being the tenth anniversary and all.

Eh, twas only a flesh wound. Nothing a bit of pining for fjords couldn't fix.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder who the villain will be...we know it's someone from Ratchet and Clanks' past. I'm just going to go ahead and say Dr. Nefarious or the bad guy from Tools of Destruction.

I really don't want them to use Nefarious again, mostly because he's pretty much the main villain of the series and I don't want him to be overused.

• Thumbs Up 1