Awoo.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PSN)

Cola

Okay, can someone explain to me exactly what cross-play is? I don't quite get it.

You play something on the Playstation 3, and then you can connect it to the Vita and continue playing it if you have to go somewhere or something.

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi

It's been confirmed by James Stevenson that Nefarious isn't the villain and that the villain may not have been a villain in the past.

PxAZR.jpg

k7sJv.jpg

The Full Frontal Assault
competitive mode will support 2-4 players and feature ranked and custom games
. A match will consist of rounds that are divided into phases. First, there’s a Recon phase where you’ll capture nodes in the battlefield. Then, in the Squad phase, you’ll build your base defenses and minion squads. Finally, it’s time to get nasty. In the Assault phase you’ll annihilate your opponent by attacking their base. The game ends when one side has destroyed all the generators in the opponent’s base.

So, the competitive multiplayer is designed after that of Up Your Arsenal's Siege mode. There's also a local & online co-op mode planned. This is getting me even more hyped for the game than before.

I really like the fast paced platforming being meshed with the shooting elements.

Agreed with this. Now, all we need is all new weapons.

I love that the old upgrade system is back. The one they used in A4O was kinda dumb.

The weapons look fun to use, and the music sounds cool.

all we need is all new weapons.

Eh, I'd be cool with some older weapons, like the Rift Inducer or Tornado Launcher coming back.

I love that the old upgrade system is back. The one they used in A4O was kinda dumb.

The weapons look fun to use, and the music sounds cool.

Eh, I'd be cool with some older weapons, like the Rift Inducer or Tornado Launcher coming back.

I want to see a weapon like the Lava Gun again. Oh, and the original RYNO. That's the best out of the entire RYNO series.

Beta code sign-up (US)

Here's all you need to do: Simply enter your name and email below, and agree to complete surveys about your gameplay experience from time to time. (Don't worry, we won't spam you!) By signing up, you will be among the few and proud to help us better tune Full Frontal Assault for its epic release. We receive valuable feedback and you ultimately get the best game possible. It's a win-win, right?! Also, if you are not already receiving the Insomniac Games Community Newsletter please check the box below and get in on all the exclusive content.

Beta keys will be given out in batches and in very limited supply. We would love to give one to everyone, but that isn't possible for this highly limited beta. It will be first come, first served, so sign up now! If you are lucky enough to receive a key, it will come via email. Codes will be distributed in waves, so if your buddy gets one before you, don't fret too much… unless he is getting too much practice.

Any news about the EU one?

Not that I'm aware of, but you could try getting one of these to redeem on a dummy american account and play it on yours.