Awoo.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PSN)

Cola

What? It's a big belching frog merged with gun! Why you don't like it?

It's not very good power wise, kinda boring to use, and Its V5 didn't really change anything about its functionality or gave it an extra effect.

It's not very good power wise, kinda boring to use, and Its V5 didn't really change anything about its functionality or gave it an extra effect.

It's useful against smaller enemies that die with one hit.

It's useful against smaller enemies that die with one hit.

Lots of weapons are.

So can the bomb oriented weapons, oh, and the RYNOs.

Tesla Spikes work well in that regard too, on a semi related note, it would be cool to see them come back in FFA.

• 4 weeks later...

Rumor has been going around of the North American release date being on October 16th. If this is true, I'll have something to occupy me before all the big stuff in November.

• 2 weeks later...

Full Frontal Assault's booth at New York's Comic Con met with positive reception.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/12/nycc-ratchets-new-adventure-gets-us-very-excited

James Stevenson, community lead of Insomniac Games, says that he hopes to solidify a release date for North America and Europe by early next week. PS3 version is near completion, same with the Vita version.

Trying to get it out there, but it's going to be less than a regular game.

I have a call early next week to hopefully lock down final release date for Europe and North America. We're close to wrapped on PS3 and the Vita version is coming in fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is coming both to PlayStation Network, and to stores across the US on November 27, priced at $19.99.

http://blog.us.plays...1127-for-19-99/

That sounds cool, not too expensive, but fairly cheap. also:

8123540995_342ab8f81f_z.jpg

This screenshot looks amazing.

Since it hasn't been posted here yet, there's a new (russian) trailer for FFA. It shows a little bit of new footage and, more significantly, reveals the game's villain.

It appears to be the Qwark fanboy from Going Commando/Locked and Loaded. Can't say I was expecting him, but then again, I never really cared who the villian was in the first place.

There. Now the people who got moody and insulting with me earlier in the year for suggesting to import a retail game can buy it in their own country.

Everybody wins!!!

Am I the only one put off by the fact it looks like a boring tower defense game? Set up defenses, pick weapons between rounds, fight off hordes, etc.

I like my Ratchet with many planets full of platforming fun. This looks like the exact opposite.

Edited by Ball Hog Badnik

• 2 weeks later...

The PS Vita version has been delayed until January 2013, the PS3 version is still set to be released on PSN and in stores on November 27th. As an offer for those who are waiting for the Vita version, Sony is offering a free "Mini-Boss Skin Pack" as DLC for the PS3 version.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/19/ratchet-and-clank-full-frontal-assault-delayed-on-vita-out-jan/

ratchetfullfrontalassaultboss530.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1