Awoo.

Metal Sonic vs. Shadow the Hedgehog

Emerald Zoner

My first thread, be nice. XD.

After seeing that thread on metal, wanted to see who would be the strongest if the two fought each other to the death.

Based on power showings and feats.

...Um...Could you have at least put more effort into your description?

There's only one true winner in this: Sonic, by virtue of his nigh-impenetrable Plot Armor.

Hey, being the main character comes with plot armor.

At base they're probably the equivalent of a comparison between Sonic & Metal Sonic

If Emeralds are nearby... Shadow stomps - Metal's Chaos Control is probably on par with Sonic's and it has no Emerald powered super form (the Metal Overlord form and the data that created it seem to be gone)

/thread

Edited by Darth InVaders

As dumb as Heroes was, Metal Sonic was able to copy data from all characters and transform into a monster that the combined efforts of Super Sonic, Tails and Knuckles had to take down with team attacks.

So Metal Sonic is probably stronger.

And for those who think this is Total Shadow, I doubt it. He never uses emotes, and his grammar isn't subpar as the OP's.

And for those who think this is Total Shadow, I doubt it. He never uses emotes, and his grammar isn't subpar as the OP's.

Could be a disguise.

This guy got a Guinness World Record for "Banned Member with the fewest posts on the SSMB".

I got three Guinness World Records wink.png

I think Metal would be tougher if he was as violent as he was in the OVA and as scheming and clever as he was in Heroes and SFR.

Edited by Charles K Ziese

I got three Guinness World Records wink.png

Is think Metal would be tougher if he was as violent as he was in the OVA and as scheming and clever as he was in Heroes and SFR.

Lucky youuu. And I agree, that's a perfect mix of how Metal should act.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lucky youuu. And I agree, that's a perfect mix of how Metal should act.

Technically I have more, but Twin Galaxies sends my WRs off to Guinness then they decide which ones go to the Gamers Edition, I was marked for three Sonic runs, you can read more on that here: https://sites.google.com/site/charlessupersonicziese/about-me

Metal in the OVA was my intro to evil robot clones, so that is the Metal I always see in STF.

Jesus, banned already? That's a record. As for this battle, it's a complete draw. Shadow's pathetically low stamina is matched by Metal Sonic's danger of self destruction if he pushes himself for too long.

My curiosity is piqued. what the heck did he do to get booted?

I know I shouldn't ask, but it seems very odd when someone with 2 posts gets the boot.

If you don't want to tell me on this topic, just PM me the answer.

Edited by Enigmatus
  • Thumbs Up 5

Turns out, it was that Total Shadow nublet again. He just couldn't resist riding Shadow's jock.

Edited by Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wow. Op got banned and the threads still going. Might as well add my 2 cents. I think if it were a one on one battle Metal would be pretty even, especially if he managed to copy Shadows data.

• Thumbs Up 2

Metal Sonic.

I've never seen Shadow turn into a gigantic threatening monstrosity ever!

But when Shadow gets his head shot hitting guns out...boy will you know about it.

Shadow's probably going to win cause he has chaos powers and all that crap.

Which Metal Sonic can copy. Or did we forget that little fact?

e35ffb3a_4706853733_6b06f9bff7_z.jpg

Total Shadow just doesn't know when to give up.

Anyway it depends. If Metal Sonic was in his normal form then I think that Shadow would win. But if Metal Sonic was in any of his forms from Sonic Heroes then I think that Shadow would lose, or at the very least get his ass kicked.

Edited by Vampfox
  • Thumbs Up 1