Awoo.

Silver and Werehog sittin in a tree....

KHCast

It's not even that it looks like a pot leaf, basically every aspect of Silver's head looks terrible. The pot leaf is made of weirdly shaped tentacles growing out of his forehead, his two giant spikes look ridiculous and leave a weird sort of bald spot, he's got the eye shadow lookin' marks...the head/face is supposed to be the most personable part of the character, the part we are most drawn to, but it's like...the most aesthetically repellent thing in the series.

Those are your likes and preferences, not ours. tongue.png
  • Thumbs Up 1

Those are your likes and preferences, not ours. tongue.png

Simple, yet pwnage none the less. Lawl.

To be honest though I definitely wouldn't mind Silver getting a redesign and an attitude make-over.

Well fuck me, I thought we might actually be having a conversation here, but no, opinions aren't allowed to actually clash and fight for dominance, because they're all perfectly fucking equal.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well fuck me, I thought we might actually be having a conversation here, but no, opinions aren't allowed to actually clash and fight for dominance, because they're all perfectly fucking equal.

Sarcasm aside, AREN'T all opinions equal? What makes one better than another :?/ Edited by SuperJXJ
  • Thumbs Up 1

While I don't agree with the "that's your opinion" shtick considering its redundancy alone is pointless and annoying, a conversation does not always have to consist of "clashes" and "fights for dominance." Asking questions to get insight, defending the validity of your own opinion, and elaborating enough to allow an opposing audience to at least understand where you're coming from can be enough, and if anything it's far more fun to have a nice atmosphere where no one's going to come in with some left-field aggressive tone or snappy, one-liner comeback bullshit. Lighten up, Diogenes. :/

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 9

I

Simple, yet pwnage none the less. Lawl.

To be honest though I definitely wouldn't mind Silver getting a redesign and an attitude make-over.

623b96be155c13c759f0c01ee6940bb0-d51u84m.png

I would definately love to see him wearing this suit again! cool.png

It makes him look more BADASS! and not so... naked... and fluffy.

Edited by Wolfy13

I'd give Silver some hairgel and some futuristic sunglasses or some crap like that... then that'd be enough of a redesign for me.

2l8far7.jpg

Otherwise, I'm cool with Silver. He was pretty good in the Rivals games (being a direct clone (gameplay-wise) of Sonic like everyone else and whatnot :P) and I think that he has some good potential. The problem is the time travel gimmick his character was based on. Much like Shadow, after his story arc was complete, he had to find a new occupation. For Shadow, this was becoming a freelance agent for GUN. For Silver? We don't have one yet. He just shows up in spin-offs or whenever there's a time paradox.

It'd be nice if Silver decides to stay in the past (present?) er... Sonic's time period. Yeah. Anyway, it'd be nice if he decided to stay there to explore the world of old ('cuz he seems like the kind of guy that'd be interested in stuff like that) and be at the ready for whenever the planet is in peril, and Sonic and Tails alone can't handle the job.

As for gameplay, I'd just combine the speed and spindashing tendencies of most Sonic characters with his hovering and telekinesis attacks. It really seems like an easy fix to make Silver playable in a Sonic game. As for his personality... make that one of his developments. Right now, he's pretty naive and short-sighted as well as being a little self-appointed (like most 14 year olds, ZING) so you could potentially develop his character and personality in a game or two to become more mature and calculating. He doesn't need to be wildly different. A strong desire for justice (absolution, rather) and perhaps jumping the gun from time to time could still be around, but aside from that... I'd love to see him mature and become a valued entry into the cast, rather than be a constant annoyance.

• Thumbs Up 2