Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

Hey Pat

We want a new Star Fox too

I think I know what the people want, and it's not some damnable anthropomorphic Fox.

Just kidding. Everyone loves the furry bastard.

• Thumbs Up 5

Pat

We all know there's gonna be a new Mario. Hasn't it been announced already? Whether it's NSMBMii or a brand new 3D title, we know there's one coming.

Better something regarding Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2

Edited by The Groosenator
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Generations DLC, Rayman Legends, New 3D Mario, Paper Mario Wii U or MandL4, normal Wii U controller, Sonic on Vita or gtfo

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Generations DLC, Rayman Legends, New 3D Mario, Paper Mario Wii U or MandL4, normal Wii U controller, Sonic on Vita or gtfo

Nintendo @ E3 2012

I just want to see what the Wii U can do, and what new 1st party games are coming out for it. Should be epic!

• Thumbs Up 2

Absolutely HYPED for it. I can't friggin' WAIT to see what Nintendo has planned and I am ready and waiting to be blown away. :D

Can't wait to see the new Mario games...and hopefully Star Fox and Metroid. Also more Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario 3D info.

Edited by Reggie Fils-Aime

That would be really cool, especially if they made it work in 3D and not just have it be just like another one of the DS games, but prettier.

Edited by Ekaje

I'm hoping the Wii U is 1080p native for games, and it has decent online.

Bonus points if they make a normal controller specifically for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it's still compatible with Wii controllers, so the Classic controller could work as a "normal" controller (though the LZ/RZ and sticks don't have as many functions as on the PS3/360).

Well, it's still compatible with Wii controllers, so the Classic controller could work as a "normal" controller (though the LZ/RZ and sticks don't have as many functions as on the PS3/360).

Classic Controller Pro is alright, but at the end of the day it's still a 20$ controller that attaches to a wiimote to function.

The Wii U is confirmed to have L3 and R3 as well so it won't be enough.

The other thing is that only 2 is rumored to work with the console at the same time, so it'd be nice to get a solid piece of hardware.

I'm really hoping that instead of having to use the Wiimote for everything that isn't the tablet, we get a specific WiiU controller. Heck, I won't care even if it is just a wireless version of the Classic Controller Pro; just give us a WiiU controller alongside the console and the tablet. Please?

(is it really that obvious that I don't wanna use the Wiimotes ever again?)

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 5

I'm really hoping that instead of having to use the Wiimote for everything that isn't the tablet, we get a specific WiiU controller. Heck, I won't care even if it is just a wireless version of the Classic Controller Pro; just give us a WiiU controller alongside the console and the tablet. Please?

(is it really that obvious that I don't wanna use the Wiimotes ever again?)

The tablet pad functions as a traditional controller. You shouldn't need anything else.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, the reason I bring that up is because I thought it was made a point that you can't play multiplayer with more than two tablets, and the other two controllers would have to be Wiimotes.

• Thumbs Up 1

F-Zero, Star Fox And Super Smash Bros. At E3?

Gaming Unwrapped has heard news from a source of theirs “who is extremely close to Nintendo” that a Star Fox, F-Zero and Super Smash Bros. will be at E3 next week. The source is confident that they will be at E3 in some form whether it be teasers, artwork or gameplay videos. The source doesn’t know whether the titles will be for the 3DS or Wii U. A Pikmin sequel and a Super Mario Bros. title will be shown at E3 – will Nintendo’s other blockbusters join them?

http://mynintendonew...ash-bros-at-e3/

Hopefully it's true.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 6

The tablet pad functions as a traditional controller. You shouldn't need anything else.

Except only two are going to work unless there are some moderate hardware changes shown at e3. Either way, the controllers are rather big themselves and not everyone wants to use a touch screen controller. That doesn't mean they don't want to play console Nintendo games, though.

Except only two are going to work unless there are some moderate hardware changes shown at e3. Either way, the controllers are rather big themselves and not everyone wants to use a touch screen controller. That doesn't mean they don't want to play console Nintendo games, though.

Well, for singleplayer games you should never need anything but the tablet, unless it is otherwise stated. And not everyone wants to use every pad; tablet, dualshock, 360 or otherwise, but usually that's a pretty big 'tough titty' situation (e.g. there are no dualshock-style pads available for the 360). The tablet and Wiimote and probably the Wiimote's more prevalent add-ons will all be usable, likely including the CC if it hooks up to it, but in situations where under 3 players are participating you may very well be missing out on something special if you eschew the tablet.

F-Zero, Star Fox And Super Smash Bros. At E3?

Interesting if true. I'm rather curious as to how Smash and F-Zero would function with the tablet pad.

ibtWG3dscNVW5u.gif

• Thumbs Up 3