Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

F-Zero, Star Fox And Super Smash Bros. At E3?

http://mynintendonew...ash-bros-at-e3/

Hopefully it's true.

I hope they haven't cut Sonic like they did with Mew-Two from SSB, and he should be a bit easier to unlock. Speaking of Mew-Two, bring him back into the fight!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Prepare your bodies everyone.

Oh Nintendo, you've never disappointed me, unlike those bastards at Microsoft.

http://www.nintendol...nintendo_direct

Christmas starts early as Nintendo is going to have a Pre-E3 conference tomorrow, (aka Nintendo Direct).

It will focus mainly on the Wii-U hardware. Team Nintendo is raring to go. The latest Nintendo Direct will begin at 11PM BST / 3PM PST / 6PM EST and can be viewed on Nintendo UK's website or the Wii U Facebook page.

Oh Nintendo, you've never disappointed me, unlike those bastards at Microsoft.

Edited by Nintendoga

http://www.nintendol...nintendo_direct

Christmas starts early as Nintendo is going to have a Pre-E3 conference tomorrow, (aka Nintendo Direct).

It will focus mainly on the Wii-U hardware. Team Nintendo is raring to go. The latest Nintendo Direct will begin at 11PM BST / 3PM PST / 6PM EST and can be viewed on Nintendo UK's website or the Wii U Facebook page.

Can't wait, though I'm getting pretty sick of all of these publishers spoiling things ahead of E3 this year. I guess Nintendo's got too much to cover in just their conference, so they're going to get the console specific stuff out of the way with Nintendo Direct. That way they can focus on exciting people with the games during their conference.

xoJch.jpg

This early conference Nintendo Direct is unexpected, but I am HYPED.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can't wait, though I'm getting pretty sick of all of these publishers spoiling things ahead of E3 this year. I guess Nintendo's got too much to cover in just their conference, so they're going to get the console specific stuff out of the way with Nintendo Direct. That way they can focus on exciting people with the games during their conference.

What about the Software Showcase conference they've got scheduled for the 7th?

They did the Software Showcase last year too, didn't they? It was just footage from the showfloor of the various games, essentially a Nintendo-endorsed tour of its booth, as opposed to an actual conference with news and announcements.

They are still doing the roundtable (where Smash Bros. Brawl, Skyward Sword and Pikmin 3 were all first confirmed) this year though, but it isn't being broadcast.

I don't think it was broadcast last year either but, they allowed the press to provide live updates.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I still don't understand the point of the roundtables. Why can't they just reveal that news at their press conference and let that be the end of it? They always tend to allow the press to live blog the news revealed there and take the odd photo/video footage, so what's the point?

Time constraints and more in-depth focus on specific information that needs to be weeded out from press conferences for the sake of other big reveals. Also some Q&A and development interviews.

Sony lacking one of these is mostly why I find their conferences so fucking boring. Watching 20 minutes of whatever big game they have announced every 30 minutes is a chore and there's no sense of flow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unlike the Microsoft one I'm really looking forward to this! =D Let's hope the Wii U is a great HD console that has proper online play~

So does this conference start in about an hours time then?

Edit: Nevermind, it's another ninendo conference, not the main E3 one.

So does this conference start in about an hours time then?

yeah. It only going to be about the Wii U hardware no games not even 3DS games