Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

Seeing the Nintendo Direct stream has hyped me up even more for Wii U. Can't wait to see games like Pikmin 3 in action!

http://www.e3insider...ansion-2/28932/

E3 insider has two nintendo game products listed

NSMB 2

and

Luigi's Mansion 2

So I'm happy and content that all signs point to a finished Luigi's Mansion 2. Release Date.

Excellent! Now, how 'bout dat dere Paper Mario...

• Thumbs Up 3

I wonder if Sega might do a Total War game in the style of the Time Commanders control map? The tablet could be an old fashioned war map with squares and triangles for bunches of units with the normal Total War view on the TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commanders

It could be all about major historical events, from the Greeks and Romans to Imperial America and Japan, and have extra stuff for people who want to know more about those events, so it'd end up as a history lesson and a game all at once.

I'd buy it.

Will 3DS have a strong presence at the show tomorrow? Yesterday's pre-show made it sound like 3DS would not get much if any show, and that they were gonna talk about 3DS at later unannounced events.

If so, that freakin sucks. Since I'm planning on getting a 3DS next week and wanted some cool E3 reveals. :P

Will 3DS have a strong presence at the show tomorrow? Yesterday's pre-show made it sound like 3DS would not get much if any show, and that they were gonna talk about 3DS at later unannounced events.

If so, that freakin sucks. Since I'm planning on getting a 3DS next week and wanted some cool E3 reveals. tongue.png

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178512

Nikkei reports a 3ds redesign you might want to wait

Guys, I think we should have some fun with E3.

5L6a3.jpg

Play bingo with this tomorrow during the conference!

Just tell me I'll be able to play Paper Mario 3D by the end of this year and you've got me, Ninty.

Oh, and make the Wii U be super fucking awesome, that'd be nice too.

So that was what the "Software Showcase" entailed. Smart move by Nintendo, and pretty unprecedented too, has a company ever had two E3 conferences in one year?

Edited by Ringo ~

Hoo boy. Guys, rumour alert.

metroid-Wii-U.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is fake. We'll have to wait and see, though.

I'd be surprised if they went back to Prime after Other M. Not because Other M is any good (it isn't), but because it'd be kind of strange to double back like that. Though with the Primes generally being very well regarded the name would certainly help get rid of the nasty aftertaste Other M left.

Honestly though I'd be happy with any Metroid that isn't Other-M-crappy. Prime 4, Fusion 2, Dread, whatever.

...I mean I basically just got into the series (well okay Prime was...shit, like 10 years ago, but I'm relatively new), I don't want to see it just die, especially ending on such a shitty note.

It's funny actually, looking at the Halo 4 footage earlier, there was a very Prime-esque feel to what I saw. If anything, it actually got me excited for the possibility of a fourth Prime.

Nintendo denies reports from Nikkei

Nikkei reported that a 3DS XL will be announced at E3 2012. Nintendo, however, has denied this is the case:

The Company has not announced what was confirmed or fact, that contains a number of mistakes is entirely speculation of Nihon Keizai Shimbun article of Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported today (“against Nintendo, in Sumaho”).

My body is ready Nintendo, Open up those boxes and show us the beast inside!

T0w9h.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really hoping that instead of having to use the Wiimote for everything that isn't the tablet, we get a specific WiiU controller. Heck, I won't care even if it is just a wireless version of the Classic Controller Pro; just give us a WiiU controller alongside the console and the tablet. Please?

(is it really that obvious that I don't wanna use the Wiimotes ever again?)

• Thumbs Up 1

Ten hours and counting...

REEEEGGGGGIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MY BODY IS READY!

Will miss the conference due to work... Won't be able to see it until around 4pm.

B-But... MY BODY IS READY! <:[

...Oh well, I'll have the whole thing recording on Spike TV today, so I'll just watch it when I get home... My body should still be ready by then.

Lemme join in and say that my body is ready too! :3 This is going to be exciting, especially with Nintendo having TWO conferences instead of one. They surely have a lot in store for us!!

i'm tossing up whether or not to stay up another hour and a half for this or just go to bed.

i really want to see nintendos stuff but its so damn cold.... i may actually freeze to complete and total death.