Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

T-minus 1 hour until launch of the big bomb. Get ready.

I'm ready. I'll be in the middle of class, so I can't have sound, and might have to minimize it more that I should...

But I'm ready.

Iwata, Reggie, prepare for launch.

I'm ready. Will exit the internet to watch on spike might be back after the conference or until my body recovers from the epicness of the conference.

I've never been a big Ninty fan, but since I've already went through MS's and EA's conferences I figure I have no excuses to not watch this one...

T-minus 15 minutes!

mlfw1161_HOBZC.gif

Owww the Gamespot stream asked me to prove I was over 18... does this mean we'll hear words like... Bottom... or... Trollop... or even worse... Poo!

I always knew Link would get a foul mouth with age, just like that Classic Sonic, dirty boy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Instead of posting one of the various "Dis' gon' be good" or popcorn .gifs, I have instead already sat down, and bought myself an actual bag of popcorn.

Fingers crossed for Pikmin 3, eh?

Edited by ProfessorZolo

Also remember that no one likes a party pooper! wink.png

Just saying, people have already stated everybody else's was shit what if this conference turns out like the rest? Or do I detect a large amount of Nintendo bias? wink.png

EDIT: Anyway its about to start!

michaeljacksoneatspopcorn.gif

Edited by BW199148

Looks too pretty to be gameplay, and Deku Link and the text boxes look a bit off to be an official CG.

The conference is gonna be devoted purely to Wii U games, if you haven't noticed. Not much room to fuck up.

Nintendo's stream is exceeding 41k viewers-

IT'S STARTING

Owww the Gamespot stream asked me to prove I was over 18... does this mean we'll hear words like... Bottom... or... Trollop... or even worse... Poo!

I always knew Link would get a foul mouth with age, just like that Classic Sonic, dirty boy.

Conference has started. Now we find out how much it's going to cost us to own Super Mario 3.82 and Zelda 20.84.

• Thumbs Up 2