Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

I'm gonna make two predictions.

1: Non Specific Action figure will end up being either available to buy in some way, or as some kind of rare competition prize (think something similar to those 20th anniversary F4F statues).

2: Non Specific Action Figure gets a spot in the next Smash Brothers.

• Thumbs Up 3

1: Non Specific Action figure will end up being either available to buy in some way, or as some kind of rare competition prize (think something similar to those 20th anniversary F4F statues).

Would be a waste of a character slot to be honest. He's never even been in a video game on a Nintendo system and that was the only rule set for character selection.

Ok...after watching some Game & Wario stuff...why the hell wasn't that in the conference either?

Had to make room for the important stuff like explaining the stuff about Wii U that was already explained in the Nintendo direct, showing a year old port, and spending 10 minutes talking about a Luigi's mansion ripoff of Pacman in a mini-game collection.

He'll probably be a trophy or assist trophy.

Lol, even that is a little bit wishful thinking. I'd hope for maybe a cameo, like on a shelf if there was a retro scene again like the consoles in the background of the end sequence on the N64 game.

You honestly act like Mario games being released mean other games can't be. There's like ONE Nintendo development team that makes Mario games.

Acutally there are two devs that handle Mario games. One is decicated to the NSMB series. the other one (Tokyo) is responsible for the Galaxy series and 3DLand.

It's likely that EAD Tokyo Team 2 (Galaxy team) is working on NSMB U right now because, I doubt the NSMB Team can develop two games at once. That doesn't really take away from the way it's been, though. Considering there is about 6 other internal teams alone that develop other games.

Or, Non-Specific Action Figure is available in stores and when scanned by the Wii U gamepad unlocks him as a playable character/assist/boss in SSB4

He could be being used to viral market a game that they're already making with him in it.

Would be a waste of a character slot to be honest. He's never even been in a video game on a Nintendo system and that was the only rule set for character selection.

He reminds me of that Rainbow Man character on the GCN...

_-Captain-Rainbow-Wii-_.jpgnon-specifi-action-figure.png?w=600

It's likely that EAD Tokyo Team 2 (Galaxy team) is working on NSMB U right now because, I doubt the NSMB Team can develop two games at once. That doesn't really take away from the way it's been, though. Considering there is about 6 other internal teams alone that develop other games.

I doubt that. All things considered, New Super Mario Bros. U just looks like a typical 2D Mario game; a solid 2D platformer, but not really much else. Considering EAD Tokyo's M.O. of revolutionary new games that push the limits of their respective consoles, I think it's more likely they started working on the next flagship title after they finished 3D Land. It's probably some other team working on NSMBU.