Awoo.

Sony @ E3 2012 | "Hey Asshole!" *Brick & Shotgun to the FACE!*

Badnik Mechanic

The whole "Finally getting PS1 games to Vita" announcement was weak. Half the people in the audience were thinking "Why wasn't this available already?"

Addition of Playstation Plus games are nice.

Just logged into the US PSN and checked out the store.

The following is now on the PSN+ side and is free to download right now.

Virtua Fighter 5.

Infamous 2

Little Big planet 2

Ratched and Clank: All 4 One

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

Just Cause 2

Saints Row 2

Lara Croft and the guardian of light

Hard Corps: Uprising

Choplifter HD

Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

Sideway: New York

You do know that they're all free right? You don't have to pick just one?

You do know that they're all free right? You don't have to pick just one?

...Holy shit.

lol

Originally I thought it was a choice of 1 out of 3. But after reading the EU offer today I realised you get them all for free.. in fact, bung Infamous 2 on your downloads list so it's locked there forever more!

I am quite surprised that very few people seem to care about this, it's one hell of an offer, and you don't even need to subscribe for the full year.

That IS a nice deal. If I didn't already own all the games on that list, that I care about that is, I'd be getting me some PSN+.

it's one hell of an offer, and you don't even need to subscribe for the full year.

Any idea if the old rule applies where you lose access to these games once your PSN+ subscriptions runs out?

Only read continously updated blogs of all three conferences, and I'm here to push out my thoughts.

Quite dissapointed with Sony's conference, although it wasn't as bad as MS's. Pretty much nothing there aside from PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale (which even then I'm not really that much excited for anymore) I was interested in. Oh and a huge meh to Wonderbook, although it didn't take up 1/3 / 1/2 of the conference, like MS. Also, a small number exclusives for PS3 and hardly any mention of any upcoming non-Wonderbook PS Move or (even worse) PS Vita games was at the conference, sadly. I wonder why they didn't have a seperate PS Vita conference, like how Nintendo will have for their Wii U.

Any idea if the old rule applies where you lose access to these games once your PSN+ subscriptions runs out?

Yes, but resubscribing would enable them back.