Awoo.

The 2012 Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun!

Winston

Title says it all, well anyways, I saw this on a website, so I decided to post it here...

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209024629401219254673.0004c14289ddb99ec369c&msa=0&source=gplus-ogsb

Creepy shit, if I do say so myself. Welp, with all the recent human eating human articles, I wouldn't be surprised something like this is happening....thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, the guy who threw his entrails at the police is still alive, according to the map.

Edited by Mono

Aren't Zombies usually DEAD ppl that's going around eating others??

Why yes indeed. In fact this all started with voodoo stuff. Like did you know a master at voodoo can actually control his ghouls for his bidding?

Of course I'm a bit rusty about my voodoo knowledge so correct me if I'm wrong.

Also about that one guy who threw his guts, he's obviously the next boomer.

Nobody is using the word "zombie" seriously. It's used in a slang way I suppose you could say. Not literal...

Anyways though, why are we the only country with these occurrences on the map?

Nobody is using the word "zombie" seriously. It's used in a slang way I suppose you could say. Not literal...

Hey come on, give it a chance to spread will ya!?

Because Japan keeps taking our spotlight with their giant robots and monsters.

On a serious note I'm not sure if you guys noticed but all these cases on the map are linked together by this drug called "Bath Salts" and it seems to be connected to this flesh eating bacteria. So whatever it is its spreading around and must be selling quite well in the Black Market.

So avoid anyone asking you to buy bath salts and tell people not to do bath salts. If they give you a funny look just point in the direction of the dude who eats people's faces.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

You beat me to it. Sorry Reggie, a zombie invasion isn't going to start by a live human being biting another. If he bit a corpse.. maybe..