Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

Well, if you look very carefully on that image, you'll see the logos of Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter.

Still waiting for Aquaman, NetherRealms...

Well GL and MM were givens. But unfortunately I think I saw robins logo. So that makes five batman characters (six if you count Grundy). Goddammit why are a bunch of batman characters taking up the roster? I would've much rather seen cheetah in the place of Catwoman. And we already have nightwing so what's the use in having robin?

We'll most likely see Joker too. I love Batman and all, but I want some other DC characters given the spotlight.

We'll most likely see Joker too. I love Batman and all, but I want some other DC characters given the spotlight.

Definitely on you with seeing joker, but come on, they could've at least had robin as DLC. And again we already have Nightwing so having robin is just pointless. Bring Starfire, Aquaman, or Static Shock. The only other batman character I'l accept at this point is Joker.

• 2 weeks later...

Lobo got deconfirmed, but can be used has DLC if there is enough requests, so where the Wonder Twins (who would want them?)

Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Dr. Fate, Deathsroke, Raven and Green Arrow all got hinted.

By the way, the logos in the CE comics don't mean anything.

Lobo got deconfirmed, but can be used has DLC if there is enough requests, so where the Wonder Twins (who would want them?)

Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Dr. Fate, Deathsroke, Raven and Green Arrow all got hinted.

WAT!?

NO LOBO!?

Man this game is PERFECT for Lobo and they don't give him the cut? That blows. :/

I'll still request him to be in the game but I won't be getting this on the first couple of months.

Oh well, let's hope for DLC then: Lobo is practically the DC version of Deadpool (in "mental" terms, i know physically is similar to Deathstroke), and plus it fits quite well in a fighting game. Strange that they did not considered him.

For the hinted ones, well it's obvious that most if not all the DC characters of MK vs DCU will return, but glad to see some hopes for Aquaman and Green Arrow too.

Now if they just give me Kyle Rayner instead of Hal Jordan as Green Lantern...

Edited by Teoskaven

WAT!?

NO LOBO!?

Man this game is PERFECT for Lobo and they don't give him the cut? That blows. :/

I'll still request him to be in the game but I won't be getting this on the first couple of months.

This further goes to show what a waste of space Robin is. Well there's always hope for DLC.

Green Arrow confirmed.

He looks like a lot of fun to play.

Is that his voice actor from Justice League Unlimited?

:o

I'll forgive them for not having Lobo for Green Arrow. I love Lobo but Green Arrow is good enough motivation for me to get this game.

Obviously Green Arrow is this game's version of Hawkeye, but it's cool, and i like it.

As for the other two...

The hint... maybe it's the "green" (wich leads to Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern; the "rainbow" also could be a reference of the various lantern corps).

Edited by Teoskaven

Not suprising that Arrow made it in especially when he's got a show on the way. And on the hint given, the martian manhunter is a safe bet, though the video makes me think it might be DC's Swamp Thing.

Not suprising that Arrow made it in especially when he's got a show on the way. And on the hint given, the martian manhunter is a safe bet, though the video makes me think it might be DC's Swamp Thing.

Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Robins logos were seen on the collectors addition, so that confirms that they're in the game. And Swamp Thing would be BOSS.

They where all answers by Ed Boon to questions in his twitter, he is pretty active with the community.

The Lobo thing, I think that was answered in an intreview, but I can't find the thread on Neogaf that talked about it.

Edit: It was here http://de.twitch.tv/...pot/b/334482414 starts at 7:30

Just quoting.

Joker and the Green Lantern join the roster.

PP_PS3FOB_gm02_100512_ts.jpg

WB Interactive has confirmed that The Joker, Green Arrow and Green Lantern will join the roster for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Green Arrow was confirmed by a new gameplay trailer featuring the character in action, while The Joker and Green Lantern were confirmed by the box art, also released today.

This brings the number of confirmed characters up to 11, joining the previously announced Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman and Wonder Woman.

Injustice will hit stores in April 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U. In addition to the box art seen above, WB confirmed last month that Injustice will also receive a Collector’s Edition for $99.99. For more on Injustice, read our impressions from E3 and find out more in our Injustice: Gods Among Us wiki guide.

Source - http://www.ign.com/a...w-green-lantern

Edited by Johnny Bravo

Sadly, the Green Lantern of this game is once again Hal Jordan. I just hope Kyle Rainer will be an alt costume.

Sadly, the Green Lantern of this game is once again Hal Jordan. I just hope Kyle Rainer will be an alt costume.

I was hoping for John Stewart myself but I can see your point.

Wow, they put Joker's ugly mug right in the middle of the cover. I don't really like it.

About Green Lantern, I was hoping for John Stewart as well.

Wow, they put Joker's ugly mug right in the middle of the cover. I don't really like it.

About Green Lantern, I was hoping for John Stewart as well.

Trust me, your not the only one. And I don't know why everybody is upset about Hal Jordan. He's the most iconic lantern so having him in the game was a given, though I personally would've preferred John Stewart.

Well, to quote Linkara, "Hal Jordan was boring", and the way DC tried to rid of him is simply unexcusable, even worse with the explanation given years later. Nowadays the character is better, but i still think Kyle Rainer is my favourite Green Lantern.

On another note, since Mark Hamill will not reprise anymore the Joker, who do you think will be his VA?

Edited by Teoskaven

2640320-jokergl.jpg

Here's a new screenshot of joker and green lantern.

Edited by Johnny the Batman
  • Thumbs Up 1