Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

Joker and the Green Lantern join the roster.

PP_PS3FOB_gm02_100512_ts.jpg

Source - http://www.ign.com/a...w-green-lantern

Yow. I don't really like that box art at all, I mean Batman's expressionless when that heat vision blast is about to hit him. And they really shouldn't have put Jokers giant mug on there.

By the way am I the only one that thinks Green Arrow looks like Doctor Doom in that box art?

On another note, since Mark Hamill will not reprise anymore the Joker, who do you think will be his VA?

Bender, AKA: Jake, AKA: The Scotsman from Samurai Jack, AKA: Dr. Drakken, AKA: Flint Marko/Sandman.

John DiMaggio

On another note, since Mark Hamill will not reprise anymore the Joker, who do you think will be his VA?

If he really said that he's retiring, then he's a dirty, dirty liar. He's said it many times before. And he came back every time. His colleagues even said many times that he never gave the sense that anything Joker will be his last role. He loves playing the clown. He'll be back. One way or another.

That's not to say I'm not against anyone else playing the clown or anything though. If he actually means it this time, so be it, but...nah.

Joker kinda looks like his Mortal Kombat VS DC model. Maybe Richard Epcar?

2640320-jokergl.jpg

Here's a new screenshot of joker and green lantern.

Arkham Asylum as a stage? Nice.

Edited by Teoskaven

2640320-jokergl.jpg

Here's a new screenshot of joker and green lantern.

Hal looks...odd. Maybe it's that armor thingy.

• 1 month later...

NO. We don't need anymore batman characters in this game (I know it's ironic since its coming from yours truly). But Swamp Thing? Hell yeah.

Wait, wasn't Batwing Batman's air veichle? Oh crap, it's like the Hornet in Fighters Megamix...

*Trollface*

This will still be better than Black ops 2 and angry birds.

But seriously though, why do all of the costumes look.....well overdone. Like Batman's suit, it looks waaaay over done.

New hint.

Animal Man, Batwing and Swamp Thing comics are on the table.

Animal Man and Swamp Thing would be pretty cool.

Swamp Thing and Animal Man may be hints for Beast Boy.

Also, there was a voting for which girl you would like to see in Injustice, the winner was Power Girl and the losers where Supergirl and Batgirl.

The more I see of this game the more unsure I am of it, a reveal makes me really want it then the next makes me want it to die.

I think I'm leaning towards positivity for now though.

So many of the costumes are just awful though, how can they get characters like the joker and Green arrow so right but Superman and Batman so wrong?

As for there being too many Batman characters, well Batman is their biggest franchise so that's to be expected. I personally wouldn't mind Bane to make the cut, I'm glad nightwing's in.

The 15min gameplay video disappointed me, I loved how interactive the levels were...until they played another stage which had pretty much exactly the same interactive elements.....poor show.

I think it's a safe bet that the all the playables from Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe are gonna make a comeback.

Edited by Goddamn Batman

• 2 weeks later...

Why are this game's costumes so shitty?

Why is everybody saying this? I think the costumes look incredible. And even if you hate the costumes that much there's always hope that there are alternate costumes as different skins.

I'm actually moderately excited for this game. I don't really care for MK. mainly due to the ridiculous gore but, this looks pretty damn fun. As for the costumes, I think a lot of them actually look pretty cool. Still, I'm sure there will be alternate costume options, and the inevitable class skin DLC.

Dont' forget Lobo: he's actually the most requested character but Ed Boon deconfirmed him a while ago; so fans now are asking for him to be later DLC.

I fear he will become the equivalent of Megaman in UMvC3 and Crash in PSASBR.

Edited by Teoskaven