Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

I could really go for another character reveal right now, but at the same time I don't want the whole roster spoiled.

• 2 weeks later...
Here comes a new challenger: Bane. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/RayReptile/0107131631_zps6abb0c88.jpg

Ok, now-stop-putting-damn-Batman-character. For God's sake.

Oh sure, put Bane in but deny Lobo the chance to be in the spotlight. God dammit -_-

Oh well at least Lex made the cut.

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bane is in the game? That's awesome.

This game is really shaping up quite nice. I can't wait until it releases. :D

Glad to see Aquaman made the cut. And hopefully they'll make him an awesome character to use so everybody can stop making those stupid jokes about him. Still got my fingers crossed for Static and Starfire.

And am I the only frustrated that this is gonna be another story about Superman going over the edge and Batman being the perfect saint.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Bump.

So apparently Injustice: Gods Among Us has a comic prequel, so far it's on #3 and good god... List of important events below.

- Lois (Superman's girlfriend) is pregnant. She's a news reporter. Lois gets an anonymous tip on a corrupt politician and has to leave. Superman stays behind and looks for Batman.

- Batman meets Superman and informs the former that Lois is pregnant. Superman wants Bats to be the baby's godfather.

- Lois is with a fellow reporter called Jimmy in some sort of storage thing. Turns out the tip was a phony and Joker and Harley appear and kill Jimmy. They kidnap Lois.

*end of issue 1*

- Superman feels Lois' disappearance, finds Jimmy dead with a Joker card nearby. Asks Batman for help.

- Batman is investigating a robbery in Star Labs. He discovers they stole Kryptonite from the labs. Superman arrives and Batman alerts the Justice League to help find Lois.

- Flash finds a hidden Star Lab and shows it to Batman. Batman finds a deceased Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow there.

- Wonder Woman finds this guy that tells the League that Joker has Lois kidnapped in a submarine.

- Superman finds the submarine and literally tears it apart. Finds Joker and Harley on a surgery table with Lois.

- Gas fills the room, Joker mocks Superman and Superman suddenly sees Doomsday attacking him.
*end of issue 2*
- Superman tries to attack Doomsday to protect Lois.

- Joker and Harley try to escape from the submarine but Green Lantern and the Justice League arrive. They manage to restrain Joker and Harley.

- Joker mocks Batman for having Flash carrying him. Batman tells Flash to check if the nuclear missile inside the submarine is still there.

- Batman asks Joker where is Lois. Joker mocks him. Batman asks what Joker did to her and Joker replies that he "operated on her" and that she's the trigger.

- Batman realizes what Joker's plan is. Joker stole Scarecrow's gas and the Kryptonite so Scarecrow's gas can affect Superman. Batman tries to contact Superman to prevent him from killing Doomsday.
- Batman is too late and Superman kills Doomsday. Soon realizes that Doomsday is actually Lois, and Scarecrow's gas made her look like Doomsday. 

- Lois dies.

- "Boom."

cOz5Gus.jpg

Really big, giant, humongous spoilers. You have been warned.

I am... Amazed. With this storyline really.

• Thumbs Up 2

https://injustice.dccomics.com/

Figured I'd post this here. Basically, all you have to do is choose who you think will win the fights and you're entered into a contest to win some cool prizes. Along with being entered, you get a DLC code when the game is released, and a choice between an avatar award or a PS3 theme. Its all free, so its worth a shot.

Someone just got confirmed and guess from which "series" he belongs? Batman! ...again.

yw4Fba9.jpg

I already lost all of my interest in this, but whatever. Who's next? Bane?

Edit: Well, fuck... Bane is also in this?

Edited by Tmsp

Is that Killer Croc?

With The Riddler and The Penguin in the background? <3

I don't think he's playable, I think it's a cameo.

EDIT: TMSP, Bane was confirmed a while ago. :P

Edited by -SColours- (Blue Wisp)

Is that Killer Croc?

With The Riddler and The Penguin in the background? <3

I don't think he's playable, I think it's a cameo.

Killer Croc is playable while Riddler and Penguin are background characters. At least that's what every news site is saying.

Edit: Well fuck those sites, they are wrong.

Edited by Tmsp

At least Croc, Riddler and Penguin have their Arkham Asylum/City looks, wich is good to me.

At least Croc, Riddler and Penguin have their Arkham Asylum/City looks, wich is good to me.

One can only wonder if they recycled those models from the arkham series.

Here are the official character artworks from the site.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=99528

Wow, is it just me or are pretty much all of those.....just hideous? Seriously they look horrible, there's no character in them, the facial expressions are all the same as if someone's dressed up shop dummies in horrible knock off costumes.

Not liking the cheap re-use of the arkham models either, nothing wrong with doing that really but they don't fit in with the ridiculously over armoured designs of the rest of the cast.