Awoo.

EA @ E3 2012 | The Worst Company in America 2012, has a conference!

Badnik Mechanic

This music seemed appropriate for this one.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to EA's 2012 conference topic. And what a topic we have for you today, are you all looking forward to finding out just how much extra you'll have to pay just to play Battlefield 3 and possibly future FPS titles?

Yes folks thats right, we thought that EA might have become more customer friendly, however we're probably going to find out just how bad they get this year. Whilst there will be great looking games, expectations are that they'll all have a 'catch.' be it extra paid for services, retail specific bonus' or fifty billion pieces of Day 1 DLC that you have to pay for.

How bad will it be, lets find out.

What We Want

To feel like this.

avengers-23-thor-rage.jpg

I want...

Rihanna.jpg.. . .. Stop looking at me like that.

Disclaimer: If any ladies or men wish to have a male version of the above please suggest below.

What We'll Get

battlefield-3-premium-news-3.jpg

Jokes Aside... what to expect....

battlefield-3-premium-news-3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Rihanna.jpg

We still have Mario.

Anyways, the only thing on that list I'm sort-of looking forward to is SimCity...other than that, everything else is meh.

While Microsoft's conference is sure to be hilarious, EA's will just be painful and sad.

Rihanna.jpg

Alright so Dead Space 3 should be cool.

The only reasons I'm in this topic.

But anyways, I suppose I'll watch part of it for Dead Space 3, but that's really the only thing I'm interested in at this point. We should really all just go on skype (or some other program with IMing,) so people can let each other know when the good games are being shown.

Despite abhorring EA's terrible business practises with a passion, I'm genuinely interested in some of their upcoming games. The majority of the games they create and publish are very good.

Edited by Neon

I probably won't watch, but I likely will be checking out info on NSF: Most Wanted and Crysis 3 later.

EA can suck it. They bought out the company that made my favourite FaceBook game only to let it sink and shut down at the end of this month.

The only half decent games are the ones developed by a company they bought out, apart from that their work ethics suck, the other games are dull and lifeless and I will continue to boycott them

Hopefully they show some more of Overstrike. And Mirror's Edge 2! The dream must never die! (They won't though).

Overstrike better be here.

Haven't heard jack about this game since last E3.

And Mirror's Edge 2... EA, if you announce this, I won't care about what other stupid shit you might do in this conference, I would be in lesbians with this showing forever.

Dear EA,

OVERSTRIKE. PLEAAAAAAASE. ALL I WANT IS SOME MORE OVERSTRIKE!!

Mirror's Edge 2 would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

Now hear this, now hear this.

Conference begins in 8 min time, grab yourself a snack and a strong drink. Prepare to take a swig whenever EA announces something stupid that isn't Mirrors Edge 2.

Conference begins in 8 min time, grab yourself a snack and a strong drink. Prepare to take a swig whenever EA announces something stupid that isn't Mirrors Edge 2.

I don't intend to die this fine evening.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alcohol poisoning is not what I consider a fine evening activity, mang.

I have no expectations for this, so when something decent comes around, I can be pleasantly surprised.

And here we go, the conference begins... I'm scared.

Although they've said at the outset they intend to show Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3.

.... They've just compared their conference to the Sundance Film Festival.

I don't keep up with EA's business at all until they piss off gamers, so I have no idea what to expect from this conference. Surprise me EA.

*sits down, drums fingers on knees.* :3

It has begun, everyone ready your snacks of happiness, for there will be despair.