Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2012 | "We're all a bit gay here!" "Girl Wood!" & Virtual B00BIES!

Badnik Mechanic

mr%20caffeine.gif

Welcome to the Ubisoft @ E3 topic... .. ... given the history of Ubisoft conferences, not even God knows what this one is gonna be like

konami.jpg

Oh hang on thats Komami

e3notfunny.jpg

There ya go!

For the last 3 years, Ubisoft’s conferences have been best described as... a terrible shocking accident, that plays out in slow motion, even though you can turn away and maybe save someone’s life, you just stare at it, watching... waiting for it to end.

Last year Mr Coffee decided to entertain us all by giving people a horrible stereotype of the videogame industry and it's fans. This year... who knows, maybe stuff and stuff will happen with more models playing laser tag?

What We Want

A confernence which is about as barking mad as this

Rihanna.jpg. .. . .. ;D

*is subsequently beaten by his girlfriend.

What We'll Get

mr-caffeine.jpg

didiioldidly.png

Jokes aside, what to expect

* Assassin’s Creed III,

* Far Cry 3,

* Rayman Legends

* Rocksmith

Thats all the games they listed on their Press Release... no really, that was it!

So how you gonna view it?

Monday 4th June, 11PM (GMT) 6PM (EST) 5PM (CST) 3PM (PST)

Live stream links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ubisoft?

I’ll post more links as I find them... Anyone got any other links to the Ubisoft madness?

• Thumbs Up 6

I really just want to see more of Rayman Legends since the game is looking absolutely great so far.

Edited by The Groosenator

Believe it or not, I'm actually looking FORWARD to this conference, though I don't expect it to be mind-blowing I expect it to at least hold my attention, Assasain's Creed and Rayman Legends is sure to do that.

I've been told a lot of good things about this conventions (though not all of them were related to gaming)

Can't wait to see how it goes.

*My coffee is almost ready*

Edited by gato

Now here's a conference I'm looking forward to today, Ubisoft usually has some interesting stuff to show off. And I can't wait to see some info on Rayman Legends especially.

1809913-voss_super.jpg

Did I ever tell you... the definition of "insanity"?

FarCry 3 is high on my list for Ubisoft. I hope to see a good chunk of that here. As well, as Assassin's Creed 3 and Rayman Legends,

Would love to see some of Killer Freaks from Outer Space, but I won't hold my breath since it's a WiiU exclusive. Nintendo would probably have their gibbets for that... Their precious french gibbets!

Oh, and I don't really want Mr. Caffeine back... Unless he has to fight James Cameron in a steel cage.

... Did I ever tell you... the definition of "insanity"?

Edited by My YoshiUnity is Ready

I can't WAIT for Rayman Legends stuff. So fucking hyped for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

ubisoftmycoffeeisready.png

I'm actually looking forward to this one, mainly because at the very least there could be some form of entertainment, even if it's a disaster, Ubisoft conferences have the odd ability of being entertaining whilst the disaster is unfolding.

Don't have much interest in the games, but hey so far tonight that hasn't really stopped me from watching the conferences.

• Thumbs Up 1

Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed Far Cry 3, Rayman, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and ShootMaina(a throwback to those old FPS games).

Why I always say that Ubisoft is the most innovative big video game developer company...

Looking forward to this, hope it's good! Can't wait to see more of Assassins Creed 3 (<3) and Rayman Legends~ just hope Caffeine guy isn't there.

I expect some AC for both Vita and Home Consoles (but I expect more Vita on Sony conference) and new Rayman!

Okay, here we go guys, you know what they say. Third time's the charm!

I can't wait to see a real in-depth look at AC3.

Oh wait! Beyond Good and Evil 2! Would love to hear something about that, as well. That elephant's been sitting in the room for a loooong time.

Oh wait! Beyond Good and Evil 2! Would love to hear something about that, as well. That elephant's been sitting in the room for a loooong time.

Registry's for another Just Dance game were found around the net recently if I recall correctly, so we'll likely see that pop up at some point, too.