Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2012 | "We're all a bit gay here!" "Girl Wood!" & Virtual B00BIES!

Badnik Mechanic

Well it's not like the prequel was exclusive. Then this wouldn't seem so left-field.

Why everyone getting their panties in a bunch about exclusives?

Exclusives were made to sell a console...and now that Nintendo has a lot of third party support expect things to go back to normal. Anyway I'm sure if Nintendo really gets the ball rolling with games and its a successful system...EVENTUALLY you will get one.

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not particularly angry, I just found it weird that a game that was whoring itself all over the place one day is now settling down and getting cozy with a single lay the next, for lack of a better metaphor.

Having never seen a Rayman game before, let alone played one, I didn't know what to expect with the Legends demo. But I was very impressed with it. the control scheme and environment reminded me a bit of the PSN game Limbo, but obviously more homely and much more comedic. I also fell deeply in love with the music sync level. <3

Couldn't care either way if Legends is exclusive to Wii U or not, since I intend to get one anyway, so I'm psyched.

It is pretty bizarre, but I guess Nintendo really wants third party support this time around. I was hoping to get it for the PS3, since I don't see myself getting a Wii U at launch, but I guess I can wait. You want all the games, you need all the systems, way it's always been.

Exclusives were made to sell a console...and now that Nintendo has a lot of third party support expect things to go back to normal. Anyway I'm sure if Nintendo really gets the ball rolling with games and its a successful system...EVENTUALLY you will get one.

I'm not particularly angry, I just found it weird that a game that was whoring itself all over the place one day is now settling down and getting cozy with a single lay the next, for lack of a better metaphor.

Edited by Voyant

I can guarantee that if the Wii U becomes a successful console...and we hear nothing about PS4 and XBOX720 for a few years...that Sonic will be settling down too. The Wii put SEGA in an awkward position, but the Wii U has a lot of potential for games that still strive to be platformers compared to other consoles. The Wii was still a better bet...but you know...Sega likes HD Graphics.

Edited by goku262002

Rayman screams more "timed exclusive" if you ask me, it'll stay exclusive to Wii-U for a few months then go multi-platform fast. I really don't see it staying as a forever exclusive.

A timed exclusive and a launch title for Wii U with extra features? Okay, whatever, fine, I can deal with that shit.

An exclusive I would have to buy a Wii U in order to play? Some asshole at Ubisoft is getting a brick to the face.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Must've been cheap since Origins bombed hard.

lol

I swear, discussing video game bombas nowadays is like discussing box office numbers.

gamers do nothing but complain about exclusives

when we don't have them, it's a problem

when we do have them, it's a problem because i can't play it :C

• Thumbs Up 9

The opening sucked, thankfully saved by FryCry 3, Splinter Cell Trailer looked really good. Rayman looked good too. Assassin's Creed looks awesome!

Watch Dogs makes me want to build a fallout shelter and wear a tin foil hat! smile.png

So yeah wasn't too bad, mainly because they focused mainly on games! happy.png

Edited by BW199148

Even Ign agrees, Ubisoft was the true winner this year. And they hit some really good points in the video. It is time for a next generation, time for game devs to stop being so safe and take a risk. Smack me in the face with something extremely amazing, something so big, I might have sex in the store while waiting to pick up the game.

I found it funny when IGN asked "Who do you think won E3?" and they gave the three major companies as choices, but not Ubisoft.

Then all the comments were "Ubisoft."

Even Ign agrees, Ubisoft was the true winner this year. And they hit some really good points in the video. It is time for a next generation, time for game devs to stop being so safe and take a risk. Smack me in the face with something extremely amazing, something so big, I might have sex in the store while waiting to pick up the game.

Carey02.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

goofy picture

You never seize to amaze me with your responses.