Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

2 months is nothing for an AAA title that has already been in development for years.  They're not going to be revamping the visuals and engine.  They'll be doing stuff like bug fixes and polishes.

I meant like we'll probably be seeing more gameplay and the like.

At this rate and progress, it's looking like being worked on another team completely might be a saving grace for the Wii U version (thank god at least they have the will the vie for functions with the Gamepad unlike Ubisoft). Seriously, why I am seeing graphics that the Wii and PS3 would laugh at!?

New screenshot of the PS3 version!

Meryl_MGS--article_image.jpg

I'm gonna be straight with you here man, I don't even care about this game that much and even I think thats a bit of an overexaggeration.

Discoid is just joking, it's supposed to be an over-exaggeration.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm gonna be straight with you here man, I don't even care about this game that much and even I think thats a bit of an overexaggeration.

Yeah, that's the joke. :V

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

There is seriously no defending this. Looks like ass.

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

It doesn't look that bad (but geez that lighting).

Edit: Nevermind, I can't really defend this one.

Not to me.

I have no idea how, but I can certainly tell you I didn't pay $400 to play games that look technically inferior to several PS3 games.

It doesn't look that bad (but geez that lighting).

It looks like a PS3 game.

I have no idea how, but I can certainly tell you I didn't pay $400 to play games that look technically inferior to several PS3 games.

I still don't think it looks that bad.

I'm still looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Visuals look decent enough to me and they don't make a game to any extent, and the concept of Watch_Dogs is what enticed me in the initial days of its unveiling, so we'll see in a few months.

I still don't think it looks that bad.

I didn't say you did. But I have higher expectations.

Not a well-made PS3 game.

• Thumbs Up 2

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

Assassin's Creed 4 looks far better than this on PS4. I seriously don't know anymore.

Wow...I know this is a multiplat game but couldn't they at least try to make it look next gen on PS4 and Xbone? Why bother getting the more expensive, slightly enhanced versions when you can get the versions available on previous gen consoles which are almost exactly the same and slightly cheaper too?

And knowing that the Wii U version is made by Ubisoft Budapest, I'm really interested in seeing more of that!

• Thumbs Up 1

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

It looks like an up-scaled FXX Runner. Pathetic.

Yeah, that's the joke. :ViboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

Holy shit, I thought that was the PS3 version at first. I was about to say how awful it looks compared to the next gen versions, but then I find out that's actually the PS4 version!?

Fucking ridiculous. Ubisoft what the fuck happened? This shit looked so promising two years ago.

Holy shit, I thought that was the PS3 version at first. I was about to say how awful it looks compared to the next gen versions, but then I find out that's actually the PS4 version!?

Fucking ridiculous. Ubisoft what the fuck happened? This shit looked so promising two years ago.

Maybe they toned the graphics down in order to get everything to run maybe? Assuming that its a really big game, they might have had to cut corners in order to add things to the gameplay and increase the framerate.

It's gonna be fucking awkward if the Wii U version turns out to look better than the PS4 version of Watch_Dogs (It won't but still).

• Thumbs Up 1

It's gonna be fucking awkward if the Wii U version turns out to look better than the PS4 version of Watch_Dogs (It won't but still).

Well, if you tempt fate enough.....

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd make the excuse of they turned down texture quality since you're in a vehicle and meant to be racing past everything... but the amount of power available in this new generation of consoles kinda makes it inexcusable, honestly.

It won't. The Wii U version was confirmed to be slightly better than last gen graphically.

It won't. The Wii U version was confirmed to be slightly better than last gen graphically.

The game looks worse than any Naughty Dog game on the PS3 right now.

proper gamepad integration to the extreme could give it a major edge though, especialy with the whole basis of the game, having a direct interface would make the best

Won't happen, well not if Ubisoft are not complete goons.

I assume this game was developed on a PC tower kit, doubly so since this is a multi-format release on the PS360 as well as the other systems. Given that the PC tower kit can perfectly develop for the PS360 versions and the PC itself, the PS4 versions should by all right be better since it's system architecture is the same as a PC.

The Wii U however is not. At least not the ones I've seen.

I didn't literally mean that the Wii U version would be better looking. It obviously won't. I was just saying it'd be awkward considering we haven't seen any gameplay for the Wii U version.