Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

A GameSpot preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJSBu20Hqs

Speaking of graphics, you know what else is a multiplatform game and still looks amazeballs on Xbox One and PS4 (especially PS4)? Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

A GameSpot preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJSBu20Hqs

God, it looks so bad. It looks so bad.

The video doesn't make it look as bad as dat gif does honestly. There it looks passable. It's still a downgrade but eh. 

I'm more concerned for the gameplay features all staying intact.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does that pop up menu happen every single time you highlight an NPC?

Jesus Christ...

Hmm I might actualy pick it up if the Wii-u version is competent... proably in a buy 2 get 1 free deal though XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Does that pop up menu happen every single time you highlight an NPC?

Jesus Christ...

If you decide to take out the phone, view their profile and hack them then yeah.

It wjon't. The Wii U version was confirmed to be slightly better than last gen graphically.

Considering the gap in time from now, Not to mention a new team being responsible for the Wii U, I don't really feel condemned to Ubisoft's lately trend of lack of effort or just plain giving a crap v this time.

That said, I question integrity. Would people being calling Ubisoft out on this bull crap if they pulled it on the Wii U (exclusively) like many of their past shenanigans?

Have we seen anything about the Wii U version?

Considering the gap in time from now, Not to mention a new team being responsible for the Wii U, I don't really feel condemned to Ubisoft's lately trend of lack of effort or just plain giving a crap v this time.That said, I question integrity. Would people being calling Ubisoft out on this bull crap if they pulled it on the Wii U (exclusively) like many of their past shenanigans?

A different development team won't mean that they can ignore Ubi's higher offices. The Wii U version is a slight upgrade from the 360/PS3 version, or so they're saying. It won't look better than the new console versions, otherwise there is no reason to buy the new console versions. A very blatant sales tactic, and somewhat sneaky of them, but still, how else are they going to move that version that costs at least $10 more?

It doesn't look awful from that preview graphically, but it still looks bad for a PS4 game. I just hope that the other versions won't look worse.

Nope. Let's it got salvaged at least and missed back to health after Ubisoft's onslaught.

"We THINK Watch Dogs Wii U will come this year. If we feel like it." "We MIGHT end AssCreed soon. If we feel like it." "We MAY stop bullshitting you at E3. If we feel like it,"

A different development team won't mean that they can ignore Ubi's higher offices. The Wii U version is a slight upgrade from the 360/PS3 version, or so they're saying. It won't look better than the new console versions, otherwise there is no reason to buy the new console versions. A very blatant sales tactic, and somewhat sneaky of them, but still, how else are they going to move that version that costs at least $10 more?

It doesn't look awful from that preview graphically, but it still looks bad for a PS4 game. I just hope that the other versions won't look worse.

Dude it looks awful for a PS3 game, let alone a Wii U or PS4 version. And last we heard from Ubisoft, the Wii U was in the middle, not "slightly" above the last gen versions. And that was before a new team wanted the mix as far as we know.

I have hope that despite Ubisoft's meddling, for once the Wii U version might actually be treated equally thanks to this separate team who hopefully will actually put the system's potential to the rest, which is more than can be said for Ubisoft's pitiful hijinks with it.

"We THINK Watch Dogs Wii U will come this year. If we feel like it." "We MIGHT end AssCreed soon. If we feel like it." "We MAY stop bullshitting you at E3. If we feel like it,"

It'd be quite karmic if Ubisoft eventually finds themselves in Capcom-esque situation as a result of all this shit they've pulled.

Okay, now it still looks passable, and most importantly the gameplay seems intact. More hyped then before.

Some people wanted a source/confirmation that the footage shown was from the PS4 version of the game.

dhRJe3O.jpg

Can you imagine how the other versions will look?

If this is what Ubisoft considers the potential of the PS4, no wonder their Wii U installments have been so piss-poor. Playing it stupidly safe for themselves again.

Some people wanted a source/confirmation that the footage shown was from the PS4 version of the game.

dhRJe3O.jpg

Can you imagine how the other versions will look?

How I was able to understand it I've no idea.

I don't speak Danish.

If this is a sign of things to come, we're in for a bad time. The PS4 isn't as strong as newer PCs, but it certainly isn't restricted to this quality. 3rd parties are not even trying to hide half assing now.

Please don't let Kingdom Hearts 3 and Arkham Knight suffer a similar fate!

Please don't let Kingdom Hearts 3 and Arkham Knight suffer a similar fate!

They won't, because those games are made strictly for the PS4 and Xbone only. Watch Dogs on the other hand is a multiplatform. But like I said before they could at least TRY and make the next gen versions stand out from the others because I can hardly tell it's PS4 footage! Why waste money on something that is quite similar to one that's supposedly "graphically weaker?"

Besides that though, the gameplay in that trailer just looks like another sandbox shooter...with hacking elements! It's a shame to see the main focus of hacking being shoved aside. Not to mention tons of similarities to Assassins Creed. Again though, I could be wrong and maybe this game will be decent. We have a long wait ahead to find out, but one thing's for sure my hype has dropped considerably for Watch Dogs and I'm not getting it day one.

Besides, I've got Mario Kart 8 to look forward to a few days later. =P

1796800_308163232642025_1401887642_o.jpg

Look at the guy in the green puffer jacket......fucking what?

Whats wrong with him exactly? 

Whats wrong with him exactly?

Its the way he's posed in that picture, it looks awkward as hell. Textures are really bad....

Btw...

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=780797

Online free roam multiplayer confirmed. Might actually get this on Wii U in that case. That sort of makes up for the graphical issues.

"Well our game looks great. Not like that Outlast game which looks like crap"

DQe5s2e.png

Yes that is an Ubisoft rep, using an ubisoft account to slag off another company's game in order to boost it's own.