Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

"Well our game looks great. Not like that Outlast game which looks like crap"

DQe5s2e.png

Yes that is an Ubisoft rep, using an ubisoft account to slag off another company's game in order to boost it's own.

Whether this individual is actually expressing her own thoughts or Ubisoft's is unknown...

If it's this person's thoughts, then Ubisoft probably aren't happy.

Its the way he's posed in that picture, it looks awkward as hell. Textures are really bad....

Btw...

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=780797

Online free roam multiplayer confirmed. Might actually get this on Wii U in that case. That sort of makes up for the graphical issues.

I don't know, he looks like he is falling down from a gunshot (which would look pretty awkward from just a still screenshot anyway) and while the textures aren't really too great they aren't really too bad either.

http://www.amazon.fr/UBI-Soft-Watch-Dogs/dp/B00CL6T6GA/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1394226840&sr=8-10&keywords=Watch+dogs

If this is correct, the Wii U delay is only by a month. Amazon FR are usually very good with leaks...

-------------------

The only logical explanation for the graphics would be that the game went through development hell. I did remember hearing that it was delayed so that they could do a massive overhaul, maybe this is the price they had to pay? That, or Ubisoft really are stupider than I thought. Or maybe this is some elaborate plot to make the Wii U version look the same as the PS4 version? Conspiracy!

Not gonna lie, the fact that the graphics look worst than what they were at its reveal has me a bit concerned. But gameplay wise, it still looks like the same game for me, so as long as the graphics do not get in the way of the experience, I feel like it should still be an enjoyable experience. It will be interesting to see what the game is really like once it comes out.

That, or Ubisoft really are stupider than I thought. Or maybe this is some elaborate plot to make the Wii U version look the same as the PS4 version? Conspiracy!

Why would Ubisoft go out of their way to expose their despicable lack of effort with that system though? =P

What if what they showed at E3 was next gen stuff. And what we are seeing now is just current/last gen? Why does no one consider this?

• Thumbs Up 1

One thing I'd like to point out is that these shots are of the game when it is moving at a fast speed so of course it isn't going to look drop dead gorgeous at every second. The car thing though, that's not good enough.

What if what they showed at E3 was next gen stuff. And what we are seeing now is just current/last gen? Why does no one consider this?

It's PS4 footage. GameSpot wrote a preview and it clearly said that he was playing with the Dualshock 4.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hacking-and-hentai-one-ridiculous-hour-in-the-watch-dogs-sandbox/1100-6418125/

DualShock 4 in hand, I was still trying to get my bearings. Everything around me seemed ripe for hacking: cell phones, security cameras, traffic signals.

The GameSpot preview I posted before was the video preview of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Because it's been confirmed by Sony's Denmark twitter account, Gamespot and several other news outlets that it is PS4 footage.

Maybe current gen and next gen will look nearly the same (with differences in performance and resolution of course)?

Maybe current gen and next gen will look nearly the same (with differences in performance and resolution of course)?

Why are we discussing 9th gen already?
  • Thumbs Up 3

That may be a strong possibility. It's not like Ubi has given us a current gen vs Next gen preview.  

So I see this topic kinda died, so here's some stupidly high minimum required specs for the pc version:

• Processor: IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
  • Memory: 6GB RAM 
  • Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0
  • Sound Card: DirectX9
  • Hard drive: 25 GB

In before cod: ghost requires 6 gb of ram...oh wait it doesn't 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-19-call-of-duty-ghosts-pc-patch-drops-6gb-ram-requirement-to-4gb

If anyone's still interested, the game clock in at about 35-40 hours long, and will take around 100 hours to do everything. Game has also jumped to R18+ in Australia. Delay gave developers more time to add new content. boop

I am still so hyped for this game, I am really hoping it isn't delayed again as I think I'm gonna pre-order it.

If anyone's still interested, the game clock in at about 35-40 hours long, and will take around 100 hours to do everything. Game has also jumped to R18+ in Australia. Delay gave developers more time to add new content. boop

Good. At least it's got lots of content in game, a rare sight with games these days only taking 6 hours to beat. And a long campaign!

I only hope this plays well on day one. I don't want another Assassins Creed 3 (lip synching problems etc). >>

Wait, hang on a minute.....the graphics look fine in this trailer, yet they looked sort of crap in the story trailer....I'm confused...

• Thumbs Up 1