Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

I couldn't care less about Watch Dogs right now since I've been losing interest in the game since the delay last year, but it's good to know it's still coming out for the Wii U anyway. If it's a good version, I will get it! =]

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll probably get the PS4 version, hopefully the PS4 bundle if it's not out of stock by the time I get enough money.

Glad to see we've got a rough idea when the Wii U version is coming now. Autumn/Fall will give me a few months or so to save up for it after Mario Kart 8. 

This seems a bit eerily reminiscent of XB1M13, doesn't it? Part of me wonders if it counts as endorsing for positive press in the same light.

I want to like this game, but... god damn it, Ubisoft, you're not making it easy.

Oddly enough, the more hate and/or indifference this game gets, the more interested I am in it. It's probably because, quite frankly, I wasn't interested in the first place.

It's a weird feeling, really.

Get hyped we're finally getting answers next week. In fact I think we might finally see some actual hands on from the press by the sounds of things.

Oh wow, Ubisoft sure has high hopes for this game! They wanna turn into a yearly thing like Assassins Creed and everything!

Will this really be as big as CoD and FIFA? Maybe, but deep down I doubt it. Sure it will sell well but...what is the actual game like? That remains to be seen, but personally, I don't have high hopes.

This is going to blow sooo hard.

I'm sorry guys, but the amount of overhype that's going into this machine is crazy. The constant delays, the almost obvious "tanouddatan" pushes from Ubi to the critics with the Nexus 7s, the sales expectations, the ebooks and web-series, etc. God, this isn't even a game at this point, it's just one big marketing fling.

The worst part to it is that I somehow knew this wasn't going to be some 'savior of gaming' like it was and kinda still is being toted as. The game looking back doesn't seem as free to do whatever as it was advertised, just kinda more like Assassin's Creed with story-driven "hacking" segments for cut scenes. Oh yeah, and those sorta dumbed down visuals too.. then again the visuals never struck me that much as impressive, but whatever.

I mean.. time will tell, but I'm not optimistic about it. They're trying sooo hard on this it hurts, and it's either going to bomb, or it's going to be shoved in our faces with a multi-billion dollar franchise with five hundred sequels.. just like another Ubi franchise..

Don't take this the wrong way, but, I hope that you are proven wrong about Watch_Dogs blowing sooo hard.

• Thumbs Up 2

My interest in it has pretty much flatlined as well, unfortunately. I'm sure that it'll ultimately be somewhat decent at least, but the supposed delay for the Wii U version kinda derailed the hype train for me.

I don't think it'll be a bad game.

It's gonna cost Ubi sooooo much money though....

Watch_Dogs EXPLOSION

9 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay.

"Why Watch_Dogs opening works so well"

Interview, with even more new snippets of gameplay

Still hyped.

• Thumbs Up 2

*Sees giant mech spider*

Yeah. Any doubt I had for this game went downhill. I'm buying this game and my girlfriend is going to be pissed.

Great interview. Definitely more hyped, but now I remember that the Wii U version isn't out for a while yet and I feel sad :(

The only thing that bugs me about this game is we have yet to see PS3/X360/Wiiu gameplay. What the hell? I mean the Next gen version looks like a beautiful game. So the current gen version should at least match up to GTA 5 right? Right?

• Thumbs Up 1