Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

Umm...I'm no expert, but shouldn't games usually be ready to ship at least a month before the street date? This isn't a positive sign in my book, and the whole Its60fps1080pOhWaitNoIts30fps900+p fiasco just makes me worry more.

I personally think that the resolution will be patched to 1080p on the PS4, like what they did with AC4: Black Flag.

• Thumbs Up 1

Umm...I'm no expert, but shouldn't games usually be ready to ship at least a month before the street date? This isn't a positive sign in my book, and the whole Its60fps1080pOhWaitNoIts30fps900+p fiasco just makes me worry more.

...wait you're right, they'll probably be sold out or near sold out day one anyways.

If you look very closely, 900p looks like the word "poop"

• Thumbs Up 7

I personally think that the resolution will be patched to 1080p on the PS4, like what they did with AC4: Black Flag.

Kind of sad that after a seven month delay, their shit still isn't done.

If you look very closely, 900p looks like the word "poop"

If I could like more than once, I would have spammed the like button.

But hey, 900p is better than 720p...

• Thumbs Up 1

If I could like more than once, I would have spammed the like button.

But hey, 900p is better than 720p...

You mean 792p tongue.png

Seriously though, before the Xbox One arrived I never even knew that such a resolution existed.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm pretty sure companies just make up resolutions now.

Next thing you know, there will be 2569p 420fps.

Resolutions generally have to be a multiple of 4, due to how colour information is encoded in most of the main video standards. But I'd like to see 2569p 420fps...

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think our eyes could ever see the difference with 420FPS... D=

Kind of sad that after a seven month delay, their shit still isn't done.

You make it sound like releasing a game unfinished is a new trend this generation :V

You make it sound like releasing a game unfinished is a new trend this generation :V

There's BF4, but other than that I haven't had any problems. Even then, most games don't end up unfinished even after half-year delays.

...and new MMORPGs today. Like Elder Scrolls Online.

MMORPG's are some of the hardest games ever to bug test, and almost always launch in beta. That's really nothing new...

It's even worse when they shut down permanently even though they promised new content (LEGO Universe).

Some people already have the game, and they've posted some never before seen GIFs. This is from the PS4 version. I've spoilered each one of them so that weaker PCs/Laptops don't get overwhelmed.

I personally really don't care about the 900p debacle cause this game looks AMAZING on PS4. 

SpryDeafeningBobolink.gif

BreakableInsecureIrishdraughthorse.gif

ThankfulSecondHammerheadbird.gif

ComposedMeanHagfish.gif

MediocreWillingIguanodon.gif

VainGleefulIberianmole.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

The animations are kind of janky and the lighting looks flat. Not really all that impressed with it, and I see no reason for it to have to sacrifice image quality. Looks a little better than Sleeping Dogs on PC, but nothing that blows my mind. inFamous still looks better.

ibsStGo6I00fKh.gif

sleeping_dogs_city_smaller_by_alo81-d6ga

Also, the water seems to glitch in that gif for a second. Is that common?

• Thumbs Up 1

Infamous is the top one right? They look roughly the same to me only the infamous shot is at night instead of in the day like the watch dogs, maybe two night shots side by side would be a better comparison.

Infamous is the top one right? They look roughly the same to me only the infamous shot is at night instead of in the day like the watch dogs, maybe two night shots side by side would be a better comparison.

Both of those are from Sleeping Dogs lol.

This is inFamous:

The lighting looks more natural and dynamic, and the particles effects are infinitely more impressive. Watch_Dogs, of course, gets a pass for being a cross-gen game and not a Gen 8 native one. What it doesn't get a pass for is the resolution bullshit. That's to say nothing of the framerate, of course, which I'm also hesitant about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Some people already have the game, and they've posted some never before seen GIFs. This is from the PS4 version. I've spoilered each one of them so that weaker PCs/Laptops don't get overwhelmed.

I personally really don't care about the 900p debacle cause this game looks AMAZING on PS4. 

ComposedMeanHagfish.gif

Let the leaks begin! :D

That looks SO much better than that one video. Guess that really was the 360/PS3 version.

Also, the water seems to glitch in that gif for a second. Is that common?

Not sure, but I hope not.

EDIT: New trailer, but it's definitely not what you're expecting. It's HILARIOUS!

• Thumbs Up 3

ComposedMeanHagfish.gif

Huh, maybe this game will be good after all. Is there anywhere I can go to get the impressions of the dude who posted these gifs?

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh, maybe this game will be good after all. Is there anywhere I can go to get the impressions of the dude who posted these gifs?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/16/awesome-watch_dogs-gameplay-footage-gets-leaked/

Hey guys, it's me. Didn't think this will blow out that big. I streamed only to my friend because he was really interested in game, I have Limited Edition pre-ordered myself for PS4. Some random guy found stream with 1 viewer on twitch (if you know how twitch works - that's insane) and then posted link on reddit, so more people = got Twitch stuff attention and got banned. I don't intend to stream it anymore.

Funny thing I got unbanned maybe 40 mins later and now people build conspiracy theories about whole thing being Ubisoft "controlled leak". Just to put record straight - I don't work for Ubisoft. 

To answer few question I saw in thread - yes, you push doors with your palm if you are not running and kick them in with your shoulder when you do.

Game is amazing, one of the games that actually justify next-gen consoles, especially it's weather and lightning systems. 

Couldn't show you much more, especially online, but when you think about WD online, closest thing will be Dark/Demon Souls, understand this as you will + few other online modes that remind me of GTA5/GTA4. 

Also don't worry about my safety, I was "behind 3 proxies" (lol). But no really, I used 2 different private VPN providers, on top of each other. Also ran game in offline mode on my PS4 debug unit. I am sure I will be safe, and the twitter guy was random upset dude. 

Hopefully Ubisoft community manager is not too mad at me, I was planning to show some free roam to my buddy to convince him buy the game on PS4 instead of PC so we could play together, didn't expect much attention. 

Also here is high quality Gif (33FPS) and screenshot. Game is locked 30FPS by the way, it's just effect of 2 heavy encrypted VPNs that destroyed my upload speed, I saw some people complaining about "low framerate". Game is as smooth as AC4 on PS4 if anyone played that. 

• Thumbs Up 5