Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

I didn't. Was Blacklist's stealth any good? I always just like the feel of accomplishment. 

It was. You'll definitely enjoy being stealthy in this game. Being able to hack CCTV cameras to observe the area is a lot better than using a sticky camera or something along those lines.

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually alike to play the game like this, hack into a camera and take out a few guards using hacks, then move in and hack some mor while using a silenced pistol to take ou any guards who will spot me.

As for online invasions I've only lost one where someone actually managed to hack me and I never found them. I also lost when I was invading someone else, the it helps to know where you are. Oh and those ctos box scanning missions are pretty hard too. Also get the towers and ctos center breach done early on; it makes things so much easier.

When I play, I always use stealth primarily as it is just so fun! What I tend to do is hack into the cameras and 'tag' all of the enemies so that way I know all of their movements. I then move into the area, taking out guards as I go.

Also, if you do five online tailing missions you can get a silenced Vector which is great if some enemies are getting close and you want to avoid detection. Just go into focus mode and take them out!

Watch Dogs could have been a lot more, but to be honest nobody should really expect too much out of a game that is cross gen at this point. I had average expectations, but I did want to support the team that made the game so I bought at full price. (the fact that people wanted to game to fail blows me away, people's jobs were on the line for this game)

This game is also a lot more grounded than GTA or Saints Row and I like it for that. If they fix the online I'm definitely sinking hours into this...makes me curious what GTA5 on PC will be in the future.

Also the games graphics are quite stunning despite the slight downgrade due to cross gen when I play it on Ultra textures. I think its mostly the art style that people may not like. Its not as vibrant as GTA and the fall setting gives it a somber tone compared to other games that usually base themselves in the summer time.

Now Watch_Dogs 2? That going to be good shit if they improve on the formula.

New IPs are always rough at first go round (like Uncharted) so I can let some stuff slide this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Watch Dogs could have been a lot more, but to be honest nobody should really expect too much out of a game that is cross gen at this point. I had average expectations, but I did want to support the team that made the game so I bought at full price. (the fact that people wanted to game to fail blows me away, people's jobs were on the line for this game)

This game is also a lot more grounded than GTA or Saints Row and I like it for that. If they fix the online I'm definitely sinking hours into this...makes me curious what GTA5 on PC will be in the future.

Also the games graphics are quite stunning despite the slight downgrade due to cross gen when I play it on Ultra textures. I think its mostly the art style that people may not like. Its not as vibrant as GTA and the fall setting gives it a somber tone compared to other games that usually base themselves in the summer time.

Now Watch_Dogs 2? That going to be good shit if they improve on the formula.

New IPs are always rough at first go round (like Uncharted) so I can let some stuff slide this time.

Agreed. Remember AC1 had it rough the first time around. Then AC2 came and blew us away. And ending being my favorite game of that gen. I could see watch dogs 2 doing the same if they don't do cross gen, and focus on tuning the game. Literally pushing the current gen to the Max.

As for my short time with the game which was like an hour, its fun. But i need to pay it more to give a better impression.

Yeah, they confirmed that their servers for Watch_Dogs needs some work at the moment.

Also, Watch_Dogs is the FASTEST SELLING game Ubisoft has ever made.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/28/watch-dogs-becomes-fastest-selling-game-in-ubisoft-history

I knew it would happen. This game was looking to be a success from the start; no matter how sour people became with it.

And the game never looked offensively bad, all the same. At least it is a new IP that is getting so much attention; that's a feat in and of itself, and I applaud Ubisoft for that. I'm sure Watch Dogs 2 will be better. 

I love the gang hideout missions in this game, most of them have just been a blast. This is my clip from the ps4 version of the game showing an infiltration onto the rooftop hideout leading to a narrow escape by train.

• Thumbs Up 1

Get the ctOS scan gadget ASAP. Makes life SO MUCH easier during infiltration. The Enforcer Takedown skill is also useful too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I dunno why but I find myself howling with laughter at this and I'm so sorry

im such an asshole

.......Are you with UKIP by any chance? :P

I love how it displays people's backgrounds, professions, and activities on your phone though. Provides quite a bit of humour from what I've seen.

Watch Dogs is the biggest new IP launch in the UK ever
Only GTA, FIFA, COD and Battlefield have ever sold more.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-02-watch-dogs-is-the-biggest-new-ip-launch-in-the-uk-ever

Assassin's Creed 4 character crosses over to Watch Dogs
Ubisoft's biggest nod yet that the universes are combined.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-02-assassins-creed-4-character-crosses-over-to-watch-dogs

I dunno why but I find myself howling with laughter at this and I'm so sorry

im such an asshole

Lol don't be, I laughed too. XP

I have to admit it's really neat how you can read each civilian's background and profession details. I mean, furry convention? Writes fanfiction? Into scat? That's priceless!

I play video games all the time and watch anime so I suppose I would be on the hit list too. lol. 

I better not get in his way then since I love playing games and watching anime.

Same. XD I'd be deader than dead if I was caught by this version of Aiden.

• Thumbs Up 1

I beat the game today. Overall it is a very good game, the gameplay is by far the best part of the game. I actually liked the story, it started off really boring but gradually got really good.

Spoilers:

Also, Damien is a really cool villain. Thought it was great how he used Jordi at the end to attempt to kill Aiden.

Watch_Dogs has sold over 4 million copies within a week, making it the best selling new franchise launch in history.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/watch-dogs-sells-4-million-copies-in-a-week

Good on Ubisoft. It's nice that new blood can attract so much attention. They did go out of their way to advertise it for sure.

I do wish the Wii U version wasn't being split by so many months, but that's life.

Whether you like the game or not, its success is actually a good thing. This may convince other big game companies to make a new IP instead of making constant sequels.

• Thumbs Up 4

Whether you like the game or not, its success is actually a good thing. This may convince other big game companies to make a new IP instead of making constant sequels.

It's also a bad thing.

I can't believe Ubisoft pulled a huge bait and switch with the final product. That is NOT ok.

It's also a bad thing.

I can't believe Ubisoft pulled a huge bait and switch with the final product. That is NOT ok.

Apart from the graphics being downgraded with the exception of water simulation, everything else stayed the same. You make it sound like it's a completely different game now.

• Thumbs Up 1

What I hope it doesn't convince companies to do is to advertise their game with bullshots so far from the final product that it makes the final product look like Sonic 06 by comparison. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll probably end up buying Watch Dogs with my PS4 anyway. Why, you may ask?

Memes. Fucking shoot me, one of the selling points for me....memes.....

....I hate you internet. Seriously, the game looks pretty fun though.

(I'm not really going to spend at least £40 for memes. I'm not that stupid....or am I?)