Phil

Sonic Shorts Volume 5

You know, THIS is the kind of thing Sega ought to be putting in their games as extras. Some comical unlockable that can actually be worth the effort of searching for. Though I guess the Chip shorts in Unleashed was a good start. XD

Also, "Don't mess with the Chillidog" should be a Black Knight catchphrase.

EDIT:

I want you people to know that I was Penguinator long before SS5 came out. Someone has already made that mistake, and I amusing their ashes to produce these letters on your screen.

Good day. :P

Eh, I like the SS5 Penguin better. *penguinated* Edited by Blacklightning

Ah yes, I LOVE the Sonic Shorts Volumes. I'm with CCH3900, Vol. 2 was my favourite. JUST for that short with Knuckles' singing, oh boy, I have that song on my iPod. For me the high point of Vol. 5 was Robotnik blowing up 4Kids...oh gosh, words cannot describe how happy I was! Big kudos to the people making these things - there's some great stuff in there.

Hahaha, watching it now...again...for the 5th or so time since it came out...can't get enough.

Its these sorts of clips that keep me coming back for sonic.

The omochao clip was the best, although I think they couldve stretched it longer xD

These always manage to succeed in getting a few laughs from me somewhere. The most recent collection had two clips I found particularly memorable. Only minor quotes will be necessary to remind you lot what they were:

~Woah...Sonic is ~FLYING!~

~I am NOT a hooker!

Glad to see so many other people who likes the shorts same as me.

Hope the 6th is going to be great.

After watching this about 5 times I still find this funny as hell.

post-18-1236276204_thumb.png

Probably the thing I love most about this series of flashes is that for once, the creators actually seem like Sonic fans who respect the Sonic eries, and want to give it a real tribute, rather than rideculing it like so many other flashes seem to do.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the series. We've been having a lot of fun making it. :)

I'm a big fan of the series, it's great that you're having so much fun making it too!