Awoo.

European Football Championships 2012

blackherox

I will make the prediction that Italy will win tomorrow and that they will be champions, I bet my box of M&Ms on it.

I will make the prediction that Italy will win tomorrow and that they will be champions, I bet my box of M&Ms on it.

What flavour are the M&Ms?

Just want to know before I win them from you. Deutschland vor! ;D

Wow. Didn't expect Germany to play worse than the England against the Italians. Italy easily could have been at had another 3 or 4 goals.With the way Spain played, Italy have got this tournie.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, you can have your damn M&Ms. I prefer Crispy anyway.

Bah, what a disappointment. Germany obviously have some work to do if their defence can be sliced open by a team as lowly as Italy (well, lowly in my opinion anyway - never really forgave them for what they did to Australia in 2006 =/).

On a related note, I've been getting like, no coverage at all here. They only show the final on free-to-air TV, and for the rest you had to fork out a ludicrous amount of money for Setanta on Foxtel, which I was not very willing to do. For shame Australia! At least stick it on something accessible next time!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry to put a downer on this, but has anyone so far in their cities noticed any hooliganism? I find that any time when football is being played you always get people trying to hurt others.

I'm posting this because, as we speak, I'm recovering from an assault that happened to me last night after the Italy and Germany match. A bunch of football hooligans out for drinks that night came up to me and started laying into me because they worked out my accent as being from a town with a rival football club to theirs. They were even planning to kill me at the end of it, saying they were going to stamp on my head 'til it popped', and were just about to start before a police car happened to drive past and they ran away. I'm incredibly upset and hurt and I'm scared to even walk out of my house after that.

Again, sorry to put a downer on things but I think that this should be known.

Sorry to put a downer on this, but has anyone so far in their cities noticed any hooliganism? I find that any time when football is being played you always get people trying to hurt others.

I'm posting this because, as we speak, I'm recovering from an assault that happened to me last night after the Italy and Germany match. A bunch of football hooligans out for drinks that night came up to me and started laying into me because they worked out my accent as being from a town with a rival football club to theirs. They were even planning to kill me at the end of it, saying they were going to stamp on my head 'til it popped', and were just about to start before a police car happened to drive past and they ran away. I'm incredibly upset and hurt and I'm scared to even walk out of my house after that.

Again, sorry to put a downer on things but I think that this should be known.

• Thumbs Up 1

I put a link in the page before about this situation. I honestly have gone to soccer games (not that it just happens in soccer) and have been in those kind of situations. Some people take the game too seriously, luckily nothing happen to you.

Wow dude that sucks that some people ruined the experience for you since it should have been the time of your life, I'm sorry.

NOOOOOO, the prophecy was not fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Spain of course, will get you next time!!!!!!

Amazing! I felt sorry for Italy, having only 10 players on the field because of a hamstring. But Spain played very good instead of boring old tick taca. And it's always good to see Torres score a goal!

Viva Espana~! =D

Never been a supporter of the Spanish Team, but with a superb game like this, you just have to gratulate them. Hands down. A standing ovation. Any triumphant gesture is totally fine. The photo of the winning team from the last european chamionship final in Vienna, Austria 2008 won't change in this years european championship: Because Spain did it again.

Poor Buffon, I feel very sad for him, and of course for the rest of the Italian crew. But I think Buffon showed true sportsmanship, and accepted the defeat, like a boss.

The national football team of Spain, winning 3 big championships IN A ROW, within 4 years. This never happened in football history, until today. And they are also the first team who actually defended their european championship title successfully.

Anyways, this was an exciting championship, with funny and very friendly Irish fans, surprising Greeks, a massively dissapointing Oranje (Netherlands), very brave Germans, two great Hosts, an unexpected 2nd place for Italy (because of all the bad news and scandals about the italian football, no one expected them to come this far) and of course, once again:

Campione, España!!

Edited by TheBlueHedgehogAUT

NOOOOOO, the prophecy was not fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Spain of course, will get you next time!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

...so, still have those M&Ms? =P

Yay Spain! I'm glad they won and not Italy. I didn't get to watch the match as I have work today, but I've looked at the highlights and some of those goals were pretty damn classy. Hopefully there'll be a replay on TV at some point, as I'd love to watch the whole game.

So, congratulations to Spain! Sangria and Tapas for everyone! ;D

I fled the country and ate them! Mwahahaha

And damn I hate to agree with you but those goals were pretty classy.

Spain played a lot better in this game than the one against Portugal, they deserve this Congrats to them. I wanted to see the predicted Spain vs Germany but oh well, Super Mario Baloteli got them. Speaking of which:

523988_389128304468187_2091348354_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1